This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Cruise Tenerife's coastal waters in style
Relax and top up your tan as your spacious catamaran gently sails through the coastal waters of Tenerife. Search for native whales and dolphins and take a refreshing plunge in the deep blue waters of the Atlantic.
Our guide to Maxicat Cruise
A trip to Tenerife would not be complete without a cruise around the stunning coastal terrain and what better way to do this than on a modern, super-sleek and ecologically-friendly catamaran!
After a warm welcome on board, the crew will steer the vessel out into the sparkling blue ocean.
As you venture into the ocean, a comprehensive onboard safety briefing will be provided to guarantee your journey is secure and free of concerns. Your course will take you on a quest for whales and dolphins within the Costa Adeje region, allowing you to relish the sight of magnificent creatures like pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins. Additionally, the chance to observe avian inhabitants such as yellow-legged gulls, ashen shearwaters, and ospreys, which flock to these waters for nesting and reproduction, is quite common. Throughout the excursion, the knowledgeable guides will share intriguing insights about the various species and shed light on the significance of the Special Conservation Zone (ZEC).
Following the exhilarating sighting experience, your course shifts towards the coastline. Here you will have the opportunity to relish a delicious lunch onboard comprised of local products, all accompanied by a selection of refreshing beverages. During this time, make the most of your leisure time to engage in snorkelling and swimming, immersing yourself in the marine ecosystem thriving in the region.
Upon returning to the harbour, you will enjoy a picturesque tour along the coast of Adeje, granting you panoramic views of its awe-inspiring landscapes. Eventually, we'll guide you back to the embarkation point for the journey back
3-hour cruise: Daily 10.00am and 1.15pm. Plus 4.15pm on a Wednesday and Sunday.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Maxicat Cruise
- Guests aged between 6 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate. Children aged 0-5 years are free of charge.
- Pick-ups are available from Puerto de la Cruz
- Snorkelling equipment is not provided, but you are able to take your own.
- Please take clothing, swimsuit and towels with you for if you wish to swim.
- Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour.
- There is little shade on the Catamaran, so please dress for the elements.
- Sightings of whales and dolphins cannot be guaranteed.
- Itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations up to 72 hours prior to departure. 100% cancellation charges will apply if cancelled within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Maxicat Cruise
- Is lunch included in the tour?
Yes, the 3-hour journey includes paella and fruit. The 5-hour journey includes a buffet.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 6 and 11 years old are eligible for a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.
- Will I really see whales and dolphins?
Sightings of whales and dolphins cannot be guaranteed, although they are seen more often than not.