British Airways i360 Flight with Gin Afternoon Tea at Metrodeco Tea Salon for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the best of Brighton with entrance to the British Airways i360 and a Gin Afternoon Tea at the Metrodeco Tea Salon.
Our guide to British Airways i360 Flight with Gin Afternoon Tea at Metrodeco Tea Salon for Two
Look out at the city and beyond from 138m above Brighton beach. Conceived and designed by the same people who created the London Eye, the BAi360 will have you checking out 26-mile views in every direction. Be sure to grab some stratospheric Sussex selfies and to bring your camera along for some spectacular snaps.
Bringing vintage kitsch to the present day, Metrodeco prides itself on serving up a sumptuous taste of a bygone era to every guest. Tuck into an array of treats made by local artisan bakers, washed down with your choice of over 20 teas and served to a 1930s soundtrack. All this deliciousness will be coupled with a G&T each.
Varies - please see more details
Approximately 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for British Airways i360 Flight with Gin Afternoon Tea at Metrodeco Tea Salon for Two
- Bookings must be made via Hospitality Line (booking details available on voucher activation). Please do NOT call British Airways i360 or Royal Pavilion direct.
- Your slot for British Airways i360 will be booked in advance, so all you need to do is turn up at least 20 minutes before the allotted time with tickets in hand to gain entry. The ‘flights’ depart 30 minutes and you’ll have plenty of time to take in the sights.
- On arrival at Metrodeco you and your guest will be shown to your pre-booked table, when your server will hand over some tea menus for you to make your choices from while the food is being crafted. Any questions, ask away, as your server can talk you through any (and you can have as many as you want) of the over 20 teas on offer.
- With your brews brewing and vintage music playing in the background your afternoon tea stand will be served with sandwiches, cakes and scones, along with a glass of Gin and Tonic each to make the afternoon extra special.
- Minimum age: 18
- British Airways i360 is fully accessible. There will be a safety limit on the number of wheelchairs permitted, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Visitors with disabilities will benefit from one free companion place per guest, a companion may be a family member, friend or registered carer. A disabled lift connects the upper level and the lower level. The lift is situated to the east of the British Airways i360 site.
- There is an accessible toilet on both the upper and lower level (prior to boarding the flight)
- Disabled parking is available at Regency Square car park
- Hearing loops available in the ticket office and shop
- Assistance dogs are permitted at British Airways i360, but please advise us when you make your booking if you are bringing your dog. The dog must remain under your control at all times and you must be confident that your dog will not be distressed by travelling in the enclosed Glass Viewing Pod
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Please note - you can book a maximum of four weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 1 hour at The BAi360 (30 minute ride) with up to 2 hours for the afternoon tea and additional time to travel between the two venues.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.