LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Brick or Treat Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 24% by booking online!
This October, a monster-mash of spooktacular activities waits for little monsters and their families to get their little claws into.
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Brick or Treat Ticket
Lord Vampyre's Brick of Treat has returned to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this Halloween for the ultimate spooky celebrations for all the family...if you dare!
Returning from the 15th October to 8th November 2020, Brick or Treat is a fun filled day out for all, from start to end, with the Resort having a spooktacular transformation. The newest addition to the fun-filled Brick or Treat experience is the new Haunted Lighthouse Halloween Show at Heartlake City. The show will be jam packed with songs from the supernatural and dazzling dances guaranteed to get everyone on their feet and into the Halloween spirit.
Returning this year, is the Brick or Treat Trail to find Monster Rocker's hidden Halloween surprises. Download the LEGOLAND App and solve the clues before heading to the Creepy Crypt to receive a goody bag from Lord Vampyre's Butler. Each goody bag includes a mini LEGO® pumpkin which you can take home and build.
There's so much to enjoy throughout the day. Head deep into the Enchanted Forest for a mysterious walk through with plenty of spooky sights and sounds. Look out for photo opportunities with giant LEGO pumpkin heads and a huge spider as well as LEGO character meet and greets. Little ones should keep an eye out too for werewolves, mummies and vampires dotted around Miniland.
The fun doesn't stop there though as Lord Vampyre and his monster friends will once again be emerging from their sleep and inviting all the Resort's guests to join them at the Haunted House Monster Party ride.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Brick or Treat Ticket
- Tickets are open-dated and you can choose to visit LEGOLAND Windsor at any time between now and the end of the 2020 season, as long as you pre-book a park reservation slot in advance. Details of how to book your LEGOLAND Windsor visit will be included on your ticket.
- LEGOLAND Windsor Theme Park reservations are subject to availability and specific dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Children aged 2 and below go free.
- Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, your LEGOLAND Windsor ticket is non-refundable.