London, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace from London
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a panoramic guided tour of London before you enjoy entry to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace.
Our guide to London, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace from London
London Panoramic Tour
This guided tour begins with a drive to some of the most famous sites in London. See Parliament Square and the 12 statues of famous statesmen including Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and Winston Churchill. Pass by Trafalgar Square, home to Nelson’s Column, which honours Admiral Nelson in his victory in the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Then, it’s on to Piccadilly, Hyde Park Corner and Kensington before heading to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace.
Hampton Court Palace
A royal palace in the borough of Richmond upon Thames, Hampton Court Palace was built in 1515 by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, favourite advisor to King Henry VIII. Once the most powerful man in the English court, second only to the King, Cardinal Wolsey fell out of favour with Henry after he failed to negotiate an annulment of his marriage to Catherine of Aragon so he could marry his latest obsession, Anne Boleyn. After Wolsey’s death in 1530, Henry VIII took charge of Hampton Court, turning it in to a hotel, a theatre and a huge private playground, using it to demonstrate his enormous wealth.
When William III and Mary II (1689 – 1702) took the throne in 1689, they commissioned Sir Christopher Wren to build an elegant new Baroque Palace. Queen Victoria opened the palace to the public in 1838, and it has remained one of England’s most beloved historic attractions. Wander through the vast kitchens where cooks would have worked day and night to bring Henry his poached dolphin and roasted swan, and head out to the beautiful gardens and see if you can escape the oldest surviving maze in the world.
The preferred weekend residence of our current Queen Elizabeth II, Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Also a favourite castle of Henry VIII, the place is now his tomb along with Queen Victoria, the Queen Mother and many more royals.Wander through the stunning State Apartments and take a look at St George’s Chapel, where Harry and Meghan married. Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is a must-see, with hot and cold running water, electricity and tiny items made by 1,500 of the finest craftspeople of the 20th century.
Keep an eye out for rare works of art on the walls from geniuses like Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Mondays and Saturdays
8.30am Full Day
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace from London
- You must bring your voucher to join this tour.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory in Windsor Castle, however they are encouraged.
- Windsor Castle closures: 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
- Hampton Court Palace will be closed for filming from Wednesday 22 September to Friday 24 September.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures or disruptions may be subject to change
- When Windsor Castle’s State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Drawings Gallery and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House will remain open
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.