Visit to Kew Gardens with Cream Tea for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore stunning Kew Gardens including access to the intriguing Kew Palace before recharging the batteries with a cup of tea and a delicious slice of cake on this charming experience for two.
Our guide to Visit to Kew Gardens with Cream Tea for Two
Kew Gardens is one of London's gems and spending a day at this iconic park is a must-do for visitors and locals alike!
After collecting your map and daily schedule, explore the gardens' 300 acres at leisure; the curvaceous exterior and steamy interior of Kew’s Palm House have long made it an icon of the Gardens.
Visit the Rose Garden and delve into The Princess of Wales Conservatory which recreates ten climatic zones with Madagascan baobab trees, orchids from Central America and carnivorous plants from Asia. You can even take a guided tour or hop on the Kew Explorer to get the most out of your visit.
You’ll have access to the Royal Kitchens, Palm House, Rose Garden, The Princess of Wales Conservatory and much more before heading to Kew Palace, which has long been used by the Royal family, including ‘mad’ King George III.
When it’s time for some light refreshment simply head to the glorious Orangery for a well-deserved cuppa and a slice of tasty cake.
Daily, until the end of September.
You can spend all day at Kew during opening hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Kew Gardens with Cream Tea for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 6 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Minimum age: 17
- Disabled access is available throughout the Gardens. Kew Palace offers a staff-operated lift to all of its three floors.
- Under 17s are admitted at the child rate posted on the entrance gates. The experience covers a Cream Tea for two. Any additional catering must be paid for on the day.
- The experience content may vary.
- Kew Gardens opens daily at 10.00 (except for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). Closing times vary seasonally.
- Cream Tea is available until 2.15pm.
- Kew Palace, along with the associated Royal Kitchens and Queen Charlotte’s Cottage are open annually from Easter to the last weekend in September.
- You can spend all day at Kew Gardens during the opening times.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation