River Thames Sightseeing Cruise - River Red Rover Hopper Ticket
London’s only River Thames Hop-On/Hop-Off service is the best way to see all of London’s greatest sights, monuments and riverside attractions. Your Hopper Pass offers unlimited use of the City Cruises Point-to-Point sightseeing cruises over the course of a day.
Our guide to River Thames Sightseeing Cruise - River Red Rover Hopper Ticket
Get the best views of London from the top desk of your River Red Rover City Cruise and absorb in the entire City skyline including the Houses of Parliament, the enormous dome of St Paul’s Cathedral, the historic Tower of London in contrast to the modern architecture of the London Eye, Millennium Bridge and Tate Modern.
All these sights and many more are all expertly narrated in a variety of languages by knowledgeable and entertaining guides bringing the history of London to life! There’s no traffic congestion on the River so you simply board at one of the four piers and enjoy the ride at your leisure. Your modern all-weather, wheelchair friendly vessel includes open upper decks and spacious lower saloons with panoramic windows.
Each point-to-point cruise takes around in 70-minutes so you go at your own pace, hopping on and off as many times as you like at any one of the four convenient piers and enjoy a relaxing day exploring, seeing and learning all about this historic City and surrounding areas.
Departure points include:
- London Eye Pier (for the Lastminute.com London Eye and South Bank Complex)
- Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge)
- Greenwich Pier (easy access to the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House, the Old Royal Observatory )
- Westminster Pier (close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms).
And with your Hopper Pass you can hop-on or hop-off at any of the piers as often as you like throughout the day.
Departure Schedule (Subject to change, please check locally)
Departures from Westminster Pier
- Westminster Pier to London Eye Pier: 1000, 1040, 1120, 1200, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440, 1520, 1600, 1640b, 1720b, 1800b
- Westminster Pier to Tower Pier: 1000, 1040, 1120, 1200, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440, 1520, 1600, 1640b, 1720b, 1800b
- Westminster Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1000, 1040, 1120, 1200, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440
Departures from London Eye Pier
- London Eye Pier to Tower Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530, 1610, 1650b, 1650b, 1730b, 1810*
- London Eye Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450
Departures from Tower Pier
- Tower Pier to Westminster Pier & London Eye Pier: 1000, 1040, 1115, 1235, 1315, 1355, 1435, 1515, 1555, 1635, 1715
- Tower Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530
Departures from Greenwich Pier
- Greenwich Pier to Westminster Pier, Tower Pier & London Eye Pier: 1030, 1110, 1150, 1230, 1310, 1350, 1430, 1510b, 1550b, 1630a
*) No return service
a) Return service runs only in high summer
b) Return service runs only in spring, summer and autumn
Please note: the cruises do not operate on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.