Key West Day Tour from Miami
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you are staying in Miami for a few days, be sure to visit the magnificent Florida Keys – where the USA meets the Caribbean. This relaxing day trip takes you, via a stunning drive, to the laid-back atmosphere of Key West where you will find palm-lined streets, tin-roofed conch houses, gingerbread mansions and more.
Our guide to Key West Day Tour from Miami
Key West is the most Southernmost City in the United States and, as well as being home to an abundance of attractions and sites, boasts a unique, relaxed atmosphere that befits its proximity to the Caribbean.
After an early morning departure from Miami, your adventure begins with a stunning drive across 42 bridges and 32 islands en route to Key West - Be aware the drive is a long way and, depending on road conditions and traffic, can take up to five hours one way.
On arrival you are free to explore this colourful town at your own pace - enjoy lunch at one of the many outdoor cafés and be sure to visit Ernest Hemingway’s house.
Finally, take a ride on the world famous conch train sightseeing tour before closing out your trip with a cocktail at Sloppy Joes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Key West Day Tour from Miami
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your chosen date at the time of booking
- Ticket price includes pick-up and drop off from all hotels located within Miami Beach only
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.