HERO OdySea Sunset Tour Dubai
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
As the sun sets over the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf, experience what it’s like to drive your own boat.
Our guide to HERO OdySea Sunset Tour Dubai
You can enjoy a 90-minute guided adventure. Discover Dubai’s iconic coastline and enjoy photo opportunities of some of the world’s most famous landmarks. These include the man-made island, Palm Jumeirah, the brand new Ain Dubai and the glamorous Burj Al Arab. Reach speeds of 50km/h and enjoy a spectacular sunset over the water before returning to the marina.
Ain Dubai - Where The Adventure Begins
As you follow your Guide out of the Dubai Harbour and past other impressive water vessels, the excitement starts to build. You will be in awe once you are in the open waters and see the brand new and iconic Ain Dubai. Take a picture-perfect selfie in front of the world’s largest observation wheel, set against the skyline of Jumeirah Beach Residences. After taking in the extravagant surroundings, you will scout your next location – the world-famous Palm Jumeirah.
The Palm Jumeirah – World’s Largest Man-Made Island
Originally built as the Eighth Wonder of the World, cruise along the northern side of this artificial archipelago situated in the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf. With its extravagant five star resorts perched on its fronds, you’ll catch a glimpse of it as you pass through it. A wide-angle view of the luxurious villas inside breathing air of luxury and elegance await you. Your guide will reveal its secrets, anecdotes and stories about what it took to build this stunning creation.
The Burj Al Arab - Dubai’s Famous 7-Star Hotel
Standing on a triangular man-made island with its distinctive sail-shaped silhouette, it has become an iconic symbol and statement of modern Dubai. Often voted the world’s most luxurious hotel and known as “the world’s only seven-star hotel”, it is actually the third tallest hotel in the world. Normally not accessible to the public, your waterfront view will mean you will have the best point of view for the ultimate selfie or Instagram post, perfectly framed. Perhaps you will capture a glimpse of a helicopter landing on its roof-top helipad or a celebrity sunning themselves on the terrace of the exclusive resort beach club.
Meeting point is Dubai Harbour – Marina Zone A, the brand new and biggest marina in the region.
Daily 3.30pm (October to January) Daily 4.00pm (February and September) Daily 4.30pm (March, April, May and August) Daily 5.00pm (June and July).
2 hours in total. 90 minutes on the water.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for HERO OdySea Sunset Tour Dubai
- Meeting Point Dubai Harbour - Marina Zone A
- No boat license is required.
- Dress Code: comfortable Beach Wear. Sunscreen and water is provided but guests are welcome to bring their own. Sunglasses are recommended.
- Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (2 hours total).
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Maximum 2 people per boat (max weight 225kg).
- Hotel transfers are not provided.
- Due to health concerns, pregnant women are not permitted.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing
- Prices are per boat - 2 persons
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.