Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
The View from The Shard with a Three Course Meal for Two
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Enjoy an unforgettable day in London, take in the views of London from The View from The Shard followed by a meal for two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Company.
Our guide to The View from The Shard with a Three Course Meal for Two Experience Voucher
Experience entry to The View from the Shard and a three-course lunch or dinner at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Company for a sensational day in London.
Your ticket entitles two adults entry to The View from The Shard and a three course lunch or dinner at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Company. On your arrival at your allotted time at the Shard you'll take one of two high speed "kaleidoscopic" lifts that will take you to the top of this spectacular building. After a few seconds you will step out on to Level 69 where your view of London is revealed. Here you will be able to take some time to enjoy the superb 360-degree view across the city, where you can learn about the past, present and future of London and is brought to life through multimedia displays.
Then you will ascend to Level 72, at 800ft this is the highest public level of The Shard and it is here that you'll be exposed to the elements with sounds of the city rising up from below you. You'll be left to feel on top of the world as you gaze out across the whole of London and beyond, with unobstructed views of London's most famous landmarks all around you. Whether you chose to visit in daylight or at night, The View from The Shard is an experience that you'll treasure for years to come.
As part of this experience you will also enjoy a three-course meal at Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse Company, available for either lunch or dinner. You and your guest will enjoy a refreshing cocktail each on arrival. You will then choose three courses from a set lunch or dinner menu created by the famous chef himself, with at least three choices available per course.
It is up to you whether you visit The Shard before or after your meal but either way, you're sure to enjoy a day out to remember with this magnificent experience for two.
Operates: 7 days a week January to November and weekends only in December.
Duration: A standard visit to the Shard lasts approximately one hour. Please allow 1 hour 45 minutes for your meal.
Includes: Entry to The View from The Shard, Three Course Meal at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Company including a cocktail each
Excludes: Additional drinks and side, tea and coffee & gratuities
Location: The Shard is located at London Bridge. You have a choice of two Marco Pierre White restaurants to visit, MPW Steak & Alehouse in the City 109-117 Middlesex Street, London (closest tube station is Liverpool Street) or Kings Rd Steakhouse & Grill 386 Kings Rd, Chelsea (closest tube Sloane Square).
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The View from The Shard with a Three Course Meal for Two
- Minimum age is 16 years old
- This experience is available seven days a week January-November and weekends only in December
- Please note that for a Friday or Saturday evening, booking reservations can only be made within 48 hours prior to the experience (availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 9am Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week. Some date restrictions apply, including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and over the Christmas period.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy that applies for all meal reservations, after which time you won't be able to amend or cancel a reservation.
- You will have six months to book your experience from the date you purchased your experience voucher
- We advise that if customers want to take both parts of this experience on the same day that they should contact the restaurant first and make the booking, as once the Shard booking is made it cannot be cancelled or amended.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.