Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Reykjavik
- 13 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Set among an amazing natural environment of lava fields and snow-capped mountains, no trip to Iceland would be complete without a visit to the unique Blue Lagoon geothermal spa!
Our guide to Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Reykjavik
Set in a lava field south of Reykjavik and surrounded by snow-capped mountains, Blue Lagoon is an inimitable geothermal spa with water temperatures of 100 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit all year round.
The water contains mineral salts, silica and blue-green algae that help to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling nourished and revitalized. Bathing in this dreamlike environment is an experience not to be missed and is sure to leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Also on site is a geothermal sauna, spa offering a wide range of massages and treatments, shop selling unique skincare products, and an a-la-carte restaurant. You are also free to wander around the whole grounds and absorb the Blue lagoon’s spectacular setting.
There is a choice of departures from the Blue Lagoon back to Reykjavík. Please inform the bus driver on your way to the Blue Lagoon which departure you would like to take after visiting the Blue Lagoon.
Please Note: This experience does not include the entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon. It is highly recommended to pre-book these as tickets tend to sell out in advance.
Daily, year round.
Departures: Jun - Aug: 09.00 and 13.00. Sep - Dec: 09.00, 11.00, 13.00 and 15.00
Variable – you can decide how long you want to stay at the Blue Lagoon but it needs to fit in with the set pick-up and return times.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blue Lagoon Return Transfer from Reykjavik
- Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon is NOT included in the tour price.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Please note you will be collected from your hotel and taken to the Gray Line Iceland depot to wait for the rest of your group to arrive/be collected. Depending on hotel locations etc. this can sometimes take 15-45 minutes. Once everyone is present, your tour will depart.
- Towels and bathing suits are available for hire at Blue lagoon but you can also bring your own.
- Keep in mind that travel time from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon is around 45 minutes.
- Children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises.
- Children MUST be aged 1 year old and weigh a minimum of 9kg to participate on this tour. Babies younger than 1-year-old (under 9 kg) are only safe in baby car seats that require 3-point seat belts, which cannot be provided. and you can not bring your own car seat. Child´s car seats for children 9 – 18 kg approx. (1 – 3 or 4 years old) will be provided. Children aged 3 or 4 years and older (over 18 kg) can use the normal seat belts on the bus.
- Children at the age of 2-8 must use inflatable armbands at all times when bathing in the Lagoon. The armbands are available at the bathing area.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.