Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour with Snow Mobile Expedition
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Iceland in style!
See Iceland’s most famous natural phenomena in the most exhilarating way possible – off road by 4x4 Super Jeep and a high speed snowmobile!
Our guide to Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour with Snow Mobile Expedition
This deluxe Golden Circle Super Jeep tour lets you explore Iceland in style on a 4x4 Super Jeep specially modified for Iceland’s rugged terrain and off-road tracks.
You’ll visit the highlights of the Golden Circle, journey into the isolated highlands and get your heart pumping riding a Snowmobile on Langjökull glacier.
The tour starts with a visit to Þingvellir National Park, a place of outstanding beauty and a UNESCO World Heritage site where the Old Icelandic parliament was established in 930 A.D. At Almannagjá gorge, a pathway snakes between rows of opposing cliffs that mark the fault line between the tectonic plates of America and Eurasia. This one of few places in the world where you can literally walk between two continents.
Leaving Þingvellir National Park, the Super Jeep tour continues on to Hvítá River Canyon and the impressive Gullfoss waterfall. You can walk down to the plateau of rocks right beside the falls to feel the spray of glacial water on your face or climb the stairs up to the viewing platform to take in the view over the canyon.
Short drive from Gullfoss waterfall the Geysir geothermal area is your next place to explore. Take a walk among bubbling mud holes and azure pools of water rich with minerals and visit the one Geysir that all others are names after. Get up close to the erupting geyser Strokkur, which erupts with boiling water every few minutes.
The Super Jeep tour takes you from Geysir along the Kjölur highland route to Langjökull glacier where you’ll get to ride a Snowmobile on a glacier and enjoy sweeping panoramas of colourful mountain ranges.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour with Snow Mobile Expedition
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Price given is per person but is based on two passengers sharing a snowmobile.
- A valid driver’s license is required in order to operate snowmobile. Children must share with an adult driver.
- Minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
- You will spend 2-3 hours outside on this tour in quite remote regions of Iceland, therefore conditions can be more extreme than the city. In the winter months, temperatures can drop to -15 degrees (especially factoring in the wind chill), so you will need to dress accordingly. If you have ski gear we would recommend you wear this. As a minimum though, do ensure you pack waterproof clothes. It is better to have layers with you that you can leave in the jeep, rather than not have them at all.
- Suit, gloves, helmet and shoes (to be worn over your own shoes) are provided for the snowmobile ride. Please note though that these clothes are to provide extra warmth and waterproofs are still required to wear underneath.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Please note there is a maximum of 12 passengers allowed on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.