USS Midway Museum
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The USS Midway Museum is San Diego’s newest visitor attraction featuring 60 exhibits and 29 aircrafts. This fantastic naval aircraft carrier, also known for being the largest ship in the world for a decade, is the longest serving U.S Navy aircraft carrier of the 20th century and offers a fascinating visit for all the family!
Our guide to USS Midway Museum
Ever imagined what it would be like to live with 4,500 shipmates aboard a floating city? Well, now you can as you explore galleys, sleeping quarters, officer’s country and the huge 4-acre flight deck of the USS Midway.
Walk in the footsteps of 225,000 sailors on a historic U.S. Navy aircraft carrier and enjoy an incredible self-guided audio tour, which is narrated by former Midway sailors and officers themselves.
Home to more than 60 exhibits and 29 restored historic aircraft, the USS Midway was the Navy’s longest serving carrier from 1945 – 1992 and was active in the Vietnam War and Desert Storm. Checking out the interactive exhibits and climbing aboard the aircrafts will keep guests of all ages entertained.
Enjoy amazing views of San Diego Bay and come away feeling amazed and inspired by the pure courage and sacrifice from everyone that served their country. This USS Midway Museum will create a once in a lifetime memory for everyone!
USS Midway is located on downtown San Diego’s Embarcadero alongside Navy Pier (910 N. Harbor Drive). Additionally, the attraction is just a 90-minute drive from Los Angeles.
Hours of operation:
Daily, year round from 10.00am-5.00pm. Please note USS Midway is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Last admission is at 4.00pm.
Daily, year round from 10.00am - 5.00pm. Please note USS Midway is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for USS Midway Museum
- You will be issed with an open-dated USS Midway Museum Ticket allowing you to visit on the date/time that best suits your itinerary.
- USS Midway is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- The final entry is at 4.00pm.
- Children aged 5 and under are free.
- Flight simulators are not included in your admission ticket and are payable locally.
- Exhibits and hours of operation are subject to change.
- The USS Midway Museum is around a 2 minute walk from the cruise terminal.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for USS Midway Museum
- Is the USS Midway Museum wheelchair accessible?
Yes, plus around 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.