Rolls Royce Ultimate Bliss
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the epitome of wedding luxury without breaking the bank at Bliss Wedding Chapel!
The "Rolls Royce Ultimate Bliss" wedding package at Bliss Wedding Chapel offers an unparalleled experience of luxury and elegance for your special day. With its unique blend of classic elegance and modern flair, Las Vegas offers a captivating setting to say "I do."
Our guide to Rolls Royce Ultimate Bliss
Allow us to introduce you to Bliss Wedding Chapel's extraordinary offering – a blend of opulence and affordability that promises to elevate your Las Vegas wedding experience to new heights.
Imagine your grand entrance to the chapel in the resplendent Rolls-Royce Ghost, a symbol of timeless luxury. This remarkable vehicle sets the tone for a day that will be etched in your memory forever.
Bliss Wedding Chapel's commitment to excellence extends to the capturing of your special moments. They provide you with the opportunity to preserve the beauty and elegance of your Las Vegas wedding through a collection of the most stunning photographs and a deluxe, customized video that will reflect the uniqueness of your love story.
Your wedding package includes:
- Personal wedding concierge
- Use of chapel for 30 minutes, with up to 50 guests
- Tie the knot to the love of your life at Bliss Wedding Chapel
- Custom or traditional music with a state-of-the-art sound system
- 18 Flower Hand-Tied Bouquet & coordinating Boutonniere
- Complimentary round-trip limousine transportation from your Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas hotel
- Complimentary Rolls Royce Ghost car service for 2 passengers to and from Las Vegas Strip & Downtown Hotels
- Keepsake Marriage Certificate
- Deluxe Photo Shoot with 18 Digital Images of your choice (posed or candid)
- Deluxe Digital Download Video of Wedding (additional footage before & after the ceremony)
- First Look service with the use of bridal suite (must arrive at chapel dressed)
- Unity Candle Ceremony
- Camera phone photos, video, and live streaming are permitted during the ceremony
- Ministers' fees
- Limousine chauffeurs' gratuity
- Photographers' gratuity
Approximately 30 minutes
Available daily except 25th December
Bliss Wedding Chapel, 827 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rolls Royce Ultimate Bliss
- PLEASE NOTE: The prices detailed above are valid for two participants.
- This package is not available on Saturdays or 25th December.
- A marriage licence is required for legal ceremonies. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, you will need to visit the Las Vegas Marriage Bureau to pick up your marriage licence. The marriage licence fee is $102 and is obtained directly from the marriage licence bureau located at 201 E Clark Ave, Las Vegas, Nevada. They are open every day of the year (including all holidays and weekends) from 8 am until midnight.
- You will both need to have your passport or other photo-id (driving licence) to take with you to the marriage licence bureau to obtain your marriage licence before your wedding. There is no waiting period (the licence is issued immediately) and paperwork such as birth certificates or Divorce decrees are NOT required.
- You can fill out your Las Vegas Marriage License Pre-Application online up to 1 year in advance. Your experience will be greatly expedited if you fill out the marriage pre-application form online found here: https://clerk.clarkcountynv.gov/AcclaimClerkPreApp/Home/Index
- We recommend that you allow a couple of days after arrival into Las Vegas before your ceremony in case of any requirements that need to be arranged locally.
- Once your marriage certificate has been recorded by your Officiant, you can then order your certified marriage certificate through Clark County Recorder’s Office. Most couples order their certified marriage certificate online when they return home, since the Officiant has 10 days to record your marriage certificate. Although it is not required to order a certified marriage certificate, it is highly recommended since this will be your proof of marriage.
- Participants MUST be aged 18 plus.
- Outside professional photographers & Videographers are not allowed to take pictures or video on premises.
- Only Camera phones are permitted for use during the ceremony.
- Ceremonies can be performed in a variety of different languages but must be specified in advance and are based on availability: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, or Japanese.
- Your package includes a luxury Rolls Royce Ghost car service. This service includes collection from your hotel and transport to the chapel. After the ceremony, the return service to a desired restaurant or specific hotel is provided (must be within the Resort District of Las Vegas). Please note, sporting events and special occasions will cause road closures of the Las Vegas Strip and accessibility to hotels will be limited or not available at all during these occasions.
- Cancellation Policy: Weddings are fully refundable when cancelled seven or more days prior. Within 7 days of your booked date and time, we will honour a 50% refund. Same-day cancellations or no-shows are 100% non-refundable