Oklahoma! - Broadway Tickets
After a sold-out, critically acclaimed run at St. Ann’s Warehouse, the #1 Theatrical Event of 2018 (Time), Oklahoma! comes to Broadway for a strictly limited engagement.
Our guide to Oklahoma! - Broadway Tickets
Seventy-five years after Rodgers & Hammerstein reinvented the American musical, this is Oklahoma! as you’ve never seen or heard it before, reorchestrated and reimagined for the 21st century.
Stripped down to reveal the darker psychological truths at its core, Daniel Fish’s production tells a story of a community circling its wagons against an outsider, and the violence of the frontier that shaped America. Upending the sunny romance of a farmer and a cowpoke, this Oklahoma! is “thrilling, audacious, and delightful. A rollicking good time: The jokes have never been funnier, the merry songs merrier. This has always been a very American story, but has never felt like so much of one until now.” (The New York Times)
Theatre: Circle in the Square Theatre, 1633 Broadway/235 West 50th Street, NY 10019
Audience: Suitable for ages 12+. Children under 4 not permitted in the theatre
Seat Location: Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Duration: 2 hours and 30 ninutes with one interval
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Oklahoma! - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date.
- Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in either the Orchestra Row G or Row K sections of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
Frequently Asked Questions for Oklahoma! - Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.