Real Florida Adventures #1 Kennedy Space Center Tour
4.7 stars: Based on 38 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Welcome to the home of One Small Step for Man. In simple terms, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is one of Florida's most thrilling and fascinating attractions and is a 'must-see' on any holiday to Orlando. The Real Florida Adventures #1 Kennedy Space Center Tour includes return transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas of Orlando allowing you to visit this unique attraction without the hassle of driving.
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures #1 Kennedy Space Center Tour
Not only does Kennedy Space Center offer the chance to explore the past, present and future of the space program, it also puts visitors front and centre in the whole experience like never before. Seeing is believing, and you will believe you have been transported to the cutting edge of space exploration through a series of hands-on exhibits, movies, and presentations, including a daily Astronaut Encounter with one of the modern heroes of NASA’s operations.
It all starts with the signature KSC Bus Tour that provides a complete overview of the full extent of the vast spread of operations, including the massive Vehicle Assembly Building, Launch Complex 39B, and the Apollo/Saturn V Center, with its recreated moon landing and awesome full-size Saturn V rocket.
Back at the main Visitor Complex, you should definitely make a beeline for the hugely impressive Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, with its moving and emotional presentation of one of the four surviving orbiters, as well as take a ride on the riveting Shuttle Launch Experience, a clever simulator with the inside track on what it feels like to blast off from the Space Center. You can also visit the Heroes & Legends exhibit - including the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame, soak up the grandeur of the IMAX Theater with its eye-popping large-screen movies and wander the Rocket Garden. New for 2022 is Gateway™: The Deep Space Launch Complex where the present and future of collaborative space exploration comes to life. See the spacecraft of today and the visionary designs paving the way for deep space travel in the future. Then, enter the spaceport of the future, Spaceport KSC. With your commander steering the path, launch aboard one of four unique journeys through the solar system and beyond during an immersive ride.
There is SO much to see here, you will definitely need all day to take it all in, and the Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour is the perfect way to indulge your inner astronaut! Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is fully 60 miles from Orlando, so let Real Florida Adventures take the strain out of the journey and you can enjoy the experience to the max – the IMAX!
Pick-up Time & Schedule
- Margaritaville Resort at 7:15am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
- Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821)
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8.00am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
Around 12 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Florida Adventures #1 Kennedy Space Center Tour
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Florida has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Florida Adventures #1 Kennedy Space Center Tour
- How long is the Kennedy Space Center Tour?
Plan to be having fun all day. The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour lasts around 12 hours with an early morning pick-up and evening return to Orlando.
- What kind of transport is included on the Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour?
Tours will operate on 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger van depending on the size of the tour group.
- Is there a guide on the Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour?
Yes, you will be accompanied by one of Real Florida Adventures' professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
- What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places that the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
- What should I bring on the tours?
Cameras on every trip. There will be amazing photo opportunities. We also recommend you bring a light sweater or jacket as all our vehicles are air-conditioned.
- Where are the pick-up locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Margaritaville Resort at 7:15am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747), Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821), Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8.00am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
- Where are we dropped off after the trip?
The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour drops off at the same pick-up locations listed above. You can get off at any stop you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.