Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Deep Sea Fishing
4.6 stars: Based on 116 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Florida has many, many claims to fame and right up among them in terms of adventures is Deep Sea Fishing. Indeed, it was a key reason why Ernest Hemingway made Florida his home in the 1930s and it has been a high-profile element of every marina in the state ever since. Put simply, big-game fishing is big business – and one of the most exciting things you can do in the Sunshine State.
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Deep Sea Fishing
Combine your visit to Florida's number one beach with one of its other great pastimes - big-game fishing. Clearwater is a great base from which to sample this most Floridian of experiences, as the waters of the Gulf Coast are positively teeming with the likes of sea bass, white grunt, grouper, pompano, cobia, red snapper, hogfish, and amberjack, as well as the feeding grounds for some of the real headline grabbers, such as tarpon, sailfish, barracuda, blue marlin, and tuna, most of which can be found year-round.
This Real Florida Adventures tour whisks you from Orlando to the beautiful Gulf Coast and sets you down in prime beach territory, within easy reach of the gently lapping waves, the many bars and restaurants, the iconic Clearwater Pier and the beautiful Beach Walk - a one-mile stretch of winding promenade that links many of the beach attractions. Lunch is provided at a classic beachside restaurant, so you won’t miss the view while you refuel with a tasty meal that highlights the local seafood and other tempting dishes.
After lunch, board your fishing catamaran and cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun. We will put you at the heart of the reel-’em-in action aboard the 90ft Super Queen for a deep-sea fishing expedition you will never forget, with a four-hour tour that heads up to 10 miles offshore and is virtually guaranteed to get you hooked into The Big One. It will make three or four stops during the tour, as the fishing dictates, and all your gear, bait, and licenses are included. It’s a perfect trip for beginners. Plus, if you catch that keeper, they’ll even clean it for you, for a small fee, so you can take it home for dinner. Hemingway eat your heart out!
If you’re looking for a trip to brag about to your friends when you get back home, this is definitely it!
Thursdays and Saturdays, year-round.
Pick-up Time & Schedule
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7:15 am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
- Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821)
- Margaritaville Resort at 8:00 am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
Around 12 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Deep Sea Fishing
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- The Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Deep Sea Fishing Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Florida has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Deep Sea Fishing
- How long are the tours?
Plan to be having fun with us all day. All tours start early in the morning and conclude in the evening.
- What kind of transport is included?
Tours will operate on 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger van.
- Is there a guide on the trip?
On all the tours you will be accompanied by one of our professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
- What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places that the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
- What should I bring on the tours?
Cameras on every trip. There will be amazing photo opportunities. Don't forget your swimming costumer, towel and sunscreen. We also recommend you bring a light sweater or jacket as all our vehicles are air-conditioned.
- Where are the pickup locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7:15 am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819), Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821), Margaritaville Resort at 8:00 am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747).
- Where are we dropped off after the trip?
All tours drop off at the pickup locations. You can get off at anyone you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.