Change or Cancel for FREE with our COVID Cover
Added Happiness! For added peace of mind, AttractionTickets.com offers free COVID-19 Cancellation Cover on most tickets. If an attraction closes, borders close or the DFA advises against all but essential travel to your holiday destination as a result of COVID-19, customers can CANCEL FOR FREE AND RECEIVE A FULL REFUND WITHIN 10 DAYS GUARANTEED.
We understand that flexibility is everything during uncertain times. With our Free COVID Cancellation Cover, book your attraction tickets safe in the knowledge that if COVID-19 disrupts your travel plans, you can either amend your booking for free or cancel your booking with a full refund paid within 10 Days. No Quibble, No Hassle, No Stress.
Our Covid 19 Cover offers Full Refund Protection in any of the following situations:
- Your chosen theme park/tourist attraction is closed on your activity date due to COVID-19
- The destination country border is closed to travel on your planned holiday/flight date due to COVID-19
- The DFA advises against all but essential travel to your holiday destination as a result of COVID-19
How it Works
Covid Cancellation Cover is automatically included as standard with all attraction tickets except those few tickets listed in the conditions below. If you choose to cancel your booking as a result of any of the circumstances listed above, we guarantee to refund all monies paid within 10 days of notice.
Terms and Conditions:
- Free COVID Cancellation Cover is included with all tickets purchased on or after 11 September 2020.
- Your COVID Cancellation Cover can only be activated if your holiday is disrupted by attraction closure, border closure or a DFA advisory against all but essential travel to a destination as a result of COVID-19.
- The 10-day refund applies from the day we confirm your request to cancel under the Free COVID Cancellation Cover policy where your booking is made up of e-tickets or vouchers. For bookings with physical tickets, the 10 days will commence from the date the tickets are received back at our London office. An email confirming receipt of tickets will be emailed upon receipt of tickets.
- Free COVID Cancellation Cover is only available if tickets remain unactivated/unused. Refunds on partially used tickets are at the discretion of the respective attraction/supplier.
- The cost of the Flex Plus and Flex elements of Orlando bookings (when selected) is non-refundable and not covered under our COVID Cancellation Cover policy.
- Your intention to cancel under our COVID Cancellation Cover policy must be received prior to the holiday departure given to us at the time of booking. Any cancellations received after your holiday departure date will be subject to 100% cancellation charges.
- Our COVID Cancellation Cover does not cover disruption or cancellation resulting from contracting COVID-19. We recommend all customers purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy to protect themselves in this scenario.
- Deposit Gift Cards are excluded from the Free COVID Cancellation Cover. New bookings created using Gift Cards can only be partially refunded as the Gift Card portion of the payment remains non-refundable. All payments on a new booking in addition to the Gift Card will still benefit from COVID Cancellation Cover.
- The following tickets are excluded from the Free COVID Cover Offer: Non-Dated Disneyland Paris Tickets, all Dubai Parks and Resorts Tickets, all Las Vegas Shows, all Sports Tickets.
Upgrade to Flex-Plus Protection
For total peace of mind, customers purchasing Walt Disney World Florida Tickets, Universal Orlando Tickets or SeaWorld Orlando tickets can upgrade their tickets at the time of booking to include Flex-Plus Ticket Protection. Starting at just €5 per ticket, Flex-Plus offers the flexibility to cancel for free (the refund paid will be the equivalent of the standard ticket price) for any reason at any time pre-departure and offers added protection if your holiday is disrupted for any reason including changing quarantine rules, hurricanes, family bereavement and illness. With Flex-Plus we will also offer a full refund on any non-activated tickets should your plans change whilst on holiday and will replace your tickets for free should they get lost, damaged or stolen.