Amsterdam 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy unlimited use of a modern sightseeing buses and hop on and off as often as you want at any of the stops in the Dutch capital.
Our guide to Amsterdam 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
Amsterdam is a compact city, with many attractions withing walking distance from each other. But usually if you don’t want a similar experience one after another, you’ll have to travel to a different part of the city for your next adventure. With our Hop-on Hop-off bus tour Amsterdam you’ll easily and quickly make your way around the city and enjoy some sightseeing along the way.
Our City Sightseeing Amsterdam bus has 9 stops around the city centre, near all the best attractions of the city. Along the way, you can listen to an audio guide in 16 different languages to learn more about the city and its sights. For the duration of your ticket, you can hop on and off the iconic red buses as many times as you want!
You could walk from Central Station to the Rijksmuseum but you’ll be on your feet for most of the day as you walk through museums and attractions. So, why not give your feet a rest and hop-on the City Sightseeing bus to get to your next activity? Along the way, don’t forget to hop-off at Gassan Diamonds for a free tour, see the diamond factory and learn all about diamonds and diamond cuts.
With our Hop-on Hop-off Amsterdam ticket you can easily make your way to the Jordaan and the 9 Streets shopping area. Or take the bus to Amsterdam Icebar or ARTIS Royal Zoo, or to step on board a canal boat for a canal cruise. You decide where you want to go and when you want to go there. When you visit Amsterdam, you can plan your own route through the city and enjoy the flexibility that we offer you.
Our iconic double decker City Sightseeing buses are known all over the world. With their frequent departures throughout the day, the Hop-on Hop-off buses are a reliable form of transportation. And with its fun audio guide, it is also a fun tour through the Dutch capital.
Why not add a Cruise to your ticket for the ultimate sightseeing experience.
An Amsterdam canal cruise is the perfect addition to your Hop on Hop off tour bus ticket. During the hour-long cruise, you’ll discover the beautiful canal belt of the ‘Venice of the North.' The Amsterdam canal cruise is truly one of Amsterdam’s highlights, it’s no wonder that the 100km-long canal belt is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Marvel at the three most famous canals of the city, the Keizersgracht, Prinsengracht, and Herengracht, alongside which wealthy spice merchants constructed grand houses during the Dutch Golden Age. The Amsterdam canal cruise is significantly enriched by an audio guide, in 19 languages, packed with fascinating information about the city's history.
To make it even more convenient our bus has a stop at the departure point of the canal boat, so you can hop off the bus and onto the boat. You choose at what time of the day you want to take the canal cruise, while you have access to the City Sightseeing bus for 24 hours. So you can plan your route through Amsterdam exactly as you want to and visit as many attractions during the day as you like.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- Unlimited hopping between buses
- A one-hour boat tour on the UNESCO Heritage canals of Amsterdam (if option chosen)
- The bus is wheelchair accessible but wheelchair users must be able to enter and exit the bus independently due to safety.
- The canal cruise does have a couple of steps down onto the boat so is not suitable for wheelchair users or guests with mobility issues.
- Departure point for canal cruise: Prins Hendrikkade 25, Amsterdam
- Real time information concerning departure times in the free app
- GPS audio guide in 16 languages
- Free walking tours in the City Sightseeing Amsterdam app
- Free visit to Gassan Diamonds
- First departure from stop 1 at 10.00am Last departure from stop 1 at 5.00pm
- Frequent departures with ticket valid for 24 hours
- Child ticket: 4-13 year olds Children 0-3 years: free access
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations need to be requested in writing and must be confirmed by the supplier in writing.