Amsterdam Guided City Tour & Keukenhof
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the best Amsterdam has to offer as you combine a city sightseeing tour with a trip to the Keukenhof Gardens. See top attractions, visit an iconic Dutch windmill and discover the largest flower garden in Europe and one of the most spectacular attractions in the Netherlands, Keukenhof.
Our guide to Amsterdam Guided City Tour & Keukenhof
Experience the best of Amsterdam with this fantastic sightseeing combination tour.
Start your adventure with an extensive bus excursion in Amsterdam, passing some of the city’s top attractions from the historical monuments in the centre to the modern architecture of the 21st century. Amsterdam boasts the largest historical city centre comprising over 6,800 historic houses and buildings. The city is also world-famous for its three rings of canals bordered by beautiful 17th Century merchants houses built during the Dutch Golden Age and connected by hundreds of bridges. You will be provided with individual earphones to enjoy recorded commentary throughout the tour.
Next, have your camera ready for a picture stop at an iconic windmill and a visit to a diamond factory, before leaving the city on a scenic drive through the Dutch countryside to Keukenhof Gardens.
Keukenhof is located near the town of Lisse in the Netherlands and is open for just two months of the year, making the annual event one of the most popular in Europe. It showcases a huge flower exhibition where hundreds of glorious outdoor and indoor gardens create a majestic colourful atmosphere - see tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, flowering shrubs, and ancient trees covered in blossom.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Guided City Tour & Keukenhof
- You will be sent a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the tour begins.
- This is a combination of two seperate tours. You may have to change buses on the tour.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Free sightseeing cruise is only valid for departures between the 19th March 2020 and the 18th October 2020.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.