Amsterdam Heineken Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One of the Netherlands top attractions, The Heineken Experience, is perfect for travellers, tourists, families, and couples alike and is a must-do on your Amsterdam bucket-list. Your ticket includes a FREE 1-hour canal cruise OR 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass!
Our guide to Amsterdam Heineken Experience
Visit the newly renovated Heineken museum on this excursion which will have you taking pictures at every turn.
Located in the central district of Amsterdam, this retired factory used to manufacture the entirety of Heineken’s beer until 1988, when the main production line was moved to an even larger branch outside of the main city.
The building was officially transformed into a museum in 2001 and has since become a tourist hotspot and one of the Dutch landmarks with millions of visitors annually. You will be free to wander through the exhibition on The Heineken Experience and learn how the one-of-a-kind beers are made.
The Heineken Experience is full of modern technology and interactive exhibits with commentary available in nine languages, The hour and a half long walking tour concludes with a stop at the initial factory bar where you can taste-test two free drinks. The Heineken Experience can be fun for the whole family as non-alcoholic drinks are available for younger sightseers.
In addition to the Heineken Experience, you can enjoy a 1-hour canal cruise OR explore Amsterdam on the 24hr Hop on Hop off bus tour completely free of charge!
Simply choose which option you prefer when exchanging your vouchers in Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam 1 hour Canal Cruise: The old city centre, characterised by its picturesque canals and beautiful 17th-century architecture, is a must-see during your holidays. The one-hour Canal Cruise will show you some of the city’s most iconic landmarks.
- 24hr Hop on Hop off Bus Tour: Hop On Hop Off Bus Amsterdam is a great value choice for anybody visiting the capital of the Netherlands. This fantastic deal will let you make unlimited use of the iconic sightseeing buses during a twenty-four-hour period.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Heineken Experience
- You must redeem your voucher at the Lindbergh Travel office at Damrak 26, Amsterdam.
- As of the 25th of September 2021 a COVID-19 Certificate with a negative test result (no older than 24 hours), proof of vaccination or proof of recovery, will be mandatory in order to visit bars/ restaurants (indoor), events, sport events and museums/ attractions in the Netherlands. Please note that this is only mandatory for the age of 13 years and older.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.