Auckland City Sights Morning Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover first-hand why Auckland is regarded as one of the best places in the world to live, with a half-day tour of its scenic highlights.
Our guide to Auckland City Sights Morning Tour
Travel through the city centre, including Auckland's famous Queen Street, Karangahape Road with its chequered past and eclectic vibe and fashionable Ponsonby.
A vehicle will pick you up from your accommodation in Auckland central for your transfer to the Sky City Coach Terminal, 102 Hobson Street, Auckland, the departure point of your tour.
Travel through the city centre, along Karangahape Road with its chequered past and electic vibe, past fashionable Ponsonby and over the Auckland Harbour bridge, enjoying views of the Hauraki Gulf and city skyline. Visit the Viaduct Harbour and Auckland's famous Queen Street before continuing to the Auckland Domain. The Domain is the city's oldest park and, at 75 hectares, one of its largest.
Developed around an extinct volcano, it features tropical gardens, duck ponds and public art, and is also home to the Auckland War Memorial Museum. After visiting the Domain, the tour continues to Parnell Village for a brief morning tea stop (own expense).
The historic buildings of Parnell have been transformed into a trendy shopping area featuring a range of boutiques, craft and specialty stores.
Tour concludes at approximately 12:45pm, at which time accommodation drop offs will commence.
9.45am - Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the departure time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Auckland City Sights Morning Tour
- Please follow the instructions on your voucher.
- The precise itinerary is subject to change depending on local conditions etc.
- Hotel pick up is not available for guests staying at Auckland City Hotel at 157 Hobson St. If you are staying at this hotel, the nearest pick up is a short walk to Sky City at 102 Hobson St.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Auckland City Sights Morning Tour
- What should I wear?
Please dress for the weather of the day and opt for comfortable footwear. Don't forget your camera!