Auckland Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One of the best ways to experience Auckland and see why it is known as The City of Sails...
Cruise the sparkling waters of Auckland’s beautiful Waitemata Harbour and learn about the city's best-loved landmarks. With full commentary throughout this is a great way to see some of the area's highlights.
Our guide to Auckland Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
Escape the city, sit back, and relax as you enjoy an easy-going, sightseeing cruise across Auckland’s beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
After departing from the Ferry Terminal on Quay Street, keep your camera handy for incredible views of Harbour Bridge, Devonport’s historic naval base, Bean Rock Lighthouse and stunning, panoramic views of Rangitoto Island.
What's more, you'll also have the opportunity for a brief stopover at Rangitoto Island to experience its unique volcanic terrain firsthand.
During the journey, the crew will serve you with morning or afternoon tea - a hot drink and a muffin.
And your ticket also includes a complimentary separate return ticket to Devonport which can be used whenever you like. So why not hop across the harbour and spend some time exploring delightful shops, cafes and galleries?
Daily, year round. Tours do not operate on Christmas Day.
10.45am or 1.45pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Auckland Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
- Please check in for your trip 30 minutes prior to departure. Departure gates close 2 minutes before departure time.
- Exact route and timings can vary depending on tidal and wind condition. Rough or bad weather may cancel cruises.
- Dress in clothing appropriate for the season. We recommend taking a light jacket as it can get cold out on the water and flat soled shoes. Bring along a camera as there are many photo opportunities on the harbour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.