Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour Plus Casa Batllo Admission
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to discover.
Our guide to Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour Plus Casa Batllo Admission
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. This half-day excursion will take you through his body of work.
Your tour starts with a guided visit inside and outside the Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia. Here you will discover its history and the symbolism hidden behind its ornamentation.
Back to the bus, we will access to the upper part of Barcelona, where Park Güell is located and enjoy incredible panoramic views of the city. The Park is one of the most emblematic works of Gaudí because he displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style. The park has also been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
The tour finishes with a nice walk through one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Passeig de Gràcia, where apart from prestigious brand shops you can find some buildings in a modernist style, among them Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló.
The tour ends in front of la Casa Batlló, only ten minutes walking distance from Catalunya Square. Your guide will leave you at the entrance of this wonderful Gaudí’s building where you have the fast pass ticket included to visit on your own.
Daily, from April - October and daily, except Wednesday and Sunday from November - March.
3.00 pm from April - October and 2.00 pm from November - March.
Around 4.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour Plus Casa Batllo Admission
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants (0-3yrs) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Excludes entrance fees to Casa Milà “La Pedrera”.
- As Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions: no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons. No see-through clothing, tops must cover the shoulders. No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies. Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh. Flip lops will not be accepted.
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- We kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour Plus Casa Batllo Admission
- Does this tour included hotel transfers?
No, unfortuanatly hotel transfers are not included. Your tour departs from Julia Travel Office, Calle Sardenya 311, Barcelona.