Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona City Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Barcelona with a one or two day Hop-on Hop-Off bus ticket. With two interconnected routes and over 30 stops around the city, this ticket offers the easiest way to get around Barcelona and see all the sights. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled medieval streets of Las Ramblas, discover the Port Olympic beachfront promenade and see the famous F.C. Barcelona football stadium.
Our guide to Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona City Tour
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace, the double-decker open top tourist bus is your option. Hop-on and hop-off all day long with the same ticket, change route when you want to, and learn all about the city’s remarkable history on a audio system with earphones, in 12 different languages. You will be given a map and a guide that includes all stops on the route as well as discounts for different Barcelona attractions and establishments.
The new buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of rain. They are fitted with anatomical seats and heating on both decks. A stewardess is permanently onboard.
There are two routes: East and West. The frequencies of the buses vary depending on the season (they can take between 5 and 25 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
- East/Green Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja del Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista St. Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
- West/Orange Route: Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born- Ciutadella-zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Plaça Catalunya.
* Winter Tour (02 November to 25 March): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella - Zoo, Teatre Nacional - Auditori.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona City Tour
- Both routes depart and end at Plaça Catalunya but you can hop-on and hop-off at any bus stop.
- All double-decker buses have a unique sliding roof to keep you dry if it rains.
- The Barcelona City Tour Bus runs from 9.00am to 7.00pm in winter and from 9.00am to 8.00pm in summer
- Infants (0-3yrs) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona City Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on as often as you like for the duration of your ticket.