Nou Camp Museum and Tour - Home of Barcelona FC
1 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Ever wanted to walk down the tunnel at the Nou Camp?
Quite simply a ‘must-do’ for all football lovers, explore the legendary Nou Camp, home of Barcelona Football Club and visit the official museum, the visitor's changing rooms and the presidential box. And yes... you'll even get to walk down the tunnel!
Our guide to Nou Camp Museum and Tour - Home of Barcelona FC
You will feel like one of Barcelona's superstar players as you explore the famous Nou Camp Stadium on this unforgettable self-guided tour around one of the most iconic sporting arenas on the planet.
Imagine what it is like to be one of Barca's opponents by visiting the opposition's changing rooms before following in the footsteps of some of the world’s finest footballers as you walk down the tunnel to the pitch (Please note you can walk on the grass but not on the pitch itself).
From a designated area close to the team benches, you can view the 110,000-capacity stadium in all its glory before paying a visit to the press room and the presidential box.
You will also take in the amazing panoramic views of the stadium from the second-tier grandstand.
On completion of the tour, head to the Barcelona FC Museum. Here, the 100-year history of this incredible club comes alive with a display of the trophies, photographs, sporting paraphernalia, audiovisuals, anecdotes and memories.
- 9.30 am to 7.30 pm: from 2 to 6 January; from 14 April to 13 October; from 16 to 31 December.
- 10.00 am to 6.30 pm: from 7 January to 13 April; from 14 October to 15 December Times (subject to change without notice)
Daily, except for 1 January and 25 December subject to club commitments and matches.
The tour takes around 1 hour and a half. You can explore the museum at your own pace afterwards.
Average 1 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Nou Camp Museum and Tour - Home of Barcelona FC
- You will be issued with an E-voucher which is exchanged at the Julia Travel Office Balmes 5, close to Plaza Catalunya in central Barcelona to get your entry tickets to the Nou Camp Stadium Tour and Museum. Entry will not be permitted if you have not collected tickets from the Julia Travel Office in advance.
- Once you have your entry tickets you are free to visit the Nou Camp at any time subject to opening hours.
- Unfortunately, due to a large number of staircases on this tour, it is not available for wheelchair users.
- Please note the tour can sometimes be closed at short notice due to training commitments and matches. Barcelona FC reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the tour.
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum. On match days the changing room will be closed.
- The tour takes around 1.5 hours after which you can explore the museum at your own pace.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Nou Camp Museum and Tour - Home of Barcelona FC
- Are you allowed on the pitch?
No, but you are allowed on the grass at the side of the pitch.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 4 and 10 years old are eligible for a Child ticket.
- How do I collect my tickets?
You will be issued an E-voucher which must be exchanged at the Julia Travel Office near Plaza Catalunya in central Barcelona for your actual Nou Camp Stadium Tour and Museum tickets.
- Do I need to specify a date when booking?
You need to enter a date in the calendar to complete the booking process but this doesn't have to be the actual day you visit the Nou Camp. Once you have collected your Nou Camp Stadium Tour and Museum tickets in Barcelona you are free to attend the actual stadium at any time subject to opening hours.