Brisbane City Sights & River Cruise
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take in the sights of this dynamic city
Tanke a relaxing and informative morning cruise along the river to beautiful Southbank Parklands.
Our guide to Brisbane City Sights & River Cruise
Get a taste of Brisbane’s history, vibrant CBD and cafe club culture on this half day guided tour of the places and architecture that characterise the capital city of Queensland including Story Bridge and Treasury Casino. You will learn about the 19th century convict past of this fast growing cosmopolitan centre set on the banks of the Brisbane River.
Afterwards, enjoy the longest river in southeast Queensland in a relaxing cruise throughout the city centre which finishes at beautiful South Bank Parklands Cultural Precinct and manmade beach.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Around 3 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Brisbane City Sights & River Cruise
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary may be altered due to public holidays.
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic. Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick-up points.
- Hotel drop off is not included.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 48 passengers.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.