Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
4.6 stars: Based on 220 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
No trip to Dubai would be complete without heading to the top of world’s tallest building. From the 124th Floor Observation Deck of the hugely impressive Burj Khalifa you will enjoy unparalleled views of Dubai’s 21st century skyline and the desert beyond.
Our guide to Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
Marvel at unforgettable views from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world. At The Top is the main observation deck of this iconic 828-metre building. The reception area leads to a 65-metre-long travellator that showcases Dubai’s history, which in turn guides you to the high-speed elevator that travels at 10 metres per second.
Walk the perimeter at leisure and glance through the special telescopes (optional) that provide virtual time-travel visions of the impressive, 360-degree vistas that stretch over the city to the Arabian Gulf and desert.
The Burj Khalifa At the Top 124th Floor Observation Deck is an extremely popular attraction and often sells out (especially from November to January), so it is strongly recommended to book your tickets in advance.
A typical visit to the Burj Khalifa lasts around 90 minutes.
The Burj Khalifa At the Top 124th Floor Observation Deck is open from 10:00 – midnight. (last entry at 11.00pm). Please note that these timings are subject to change.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
- You must select the date and time you wish to visit the Burj Khalifa. Tickets cannot be used at a different time.
- Burj Khalifa is an extremely popular attraction and often sells out. The exact time of visit is not guaranteed until we send out your attraction documentation. If your requested time is not available we will advise the closest time available to your original choice.
- If you are travelling outside of 30 days of your Burj Khalifa visit, although your booking will be confirmed, tickets will not be available to download until 30 days before your visit date.
- In Dubai, simply present a printed copy of your ticket or present on your smart phone for instant access.
- Viewing telescopes are available at the 124th floor but you will need to buy a card to use it. This is not included in the price.
- Ticket is not valid for the 148th Floor Sky Deck.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.