Flames of the Forest - Rainforest Dining Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Flames of the Forest has to be felt
Australia's only rainforest dining experience, Flames of the Forest transports you into a world beyond your imagination so relaxing and uplifting for your soul you will never want to leave. A completely natural evening offering you a once in a lifetime feast for your senses.
Our guide to Flames of the Forest - Rainforest Dining Experience
Turning off the highway onto a winding dirt road is where your evening begins. Halted by a flaming trench across the road, step off the coach and walk the flame lit path into a secluded glade where you will be greeted with sparkling wine and canapés. Surrounded by hundreds of candles, you will be beckoned by your Aboriginal host to follow him across the creek to enjoy your dinner banquet. The rainforest setting is the natural, authentic backdrop for this spiritual and mystical culture, a performance unique to Flames of the Forest, where you will learn about their timeless oral traditions in an intimate and personal setting. Enjoy a tropical six course banquet served to your table complemented by Australian wines and beer, then sit back and relax, allowing the sounds of the rainforest to tell its own stories.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
To Begin Your Journey...
- Lightly seared kangaroo loin carpaccio served with a rocket, parmesan & Spanish onion salad with fresh truffle oil & dressed with aged balsamic glaze
Duet of the Far North
- Smoked crocodile rillette with crisp cucumber slice & salsa verde
- House made prawn tortellini in a fennel cream sauce with fresh garden herbs
- Pan seared coral trout on sautéed seasonal greens with a lemon myrtle infused beurre blanc accompanied by a fresh herb salsa
- Herb marinated lamb back strap set on a confit garlic and kipfler potato puree with slow roasted cherry tomatoes and Port wine jus
- Toasted coconut panna cotta with caramelised pineapple served with wattle seed gelato atop chocolate soil
Approximately 4 hours door to door.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Flames of the Forest - Rainforest Dining Experience
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Pick-ups and Drop offs are not available from Yorkey's Knob, Holloways Beach and Machans Beach.
- Please advise at time of booking any special dietary requirements.
- Please dress according to the weather for the day. Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended to walk through the forest, and a jacket during cooler months is advisable.
- This tour requires a minimum of 16 passengers for it to operate. If minimum numbers are not achieved, tours may be cancelled at short notice.
- Please note, children 0-15 years inclusive are not catered for.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Flames of the Forest - Rainforest Dining Experience
- What should I bring?
A jacket in cooler months, flat comfortable shoes, an open mind and a sense of fun.