Hollywood City Tour
4.8 stars: Based on 12 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the Movie Stars' Homes Tour with extra time exploring further afield to see famous sites in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Century City.
Our guide to Hollywood City Tour
Your LA adventure starts with a narrated tour of Hollywood. Accompanied by an expert driver/guide in a comfortable open-top 13 passenger tour bus,
See Grauman's Chinese Theatre with its celebrity foot and hand prints and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Also see the historic Hollywood Bowl before heading to the top of Mulholland Drive, the picture-perfect spot to see the Hollywood sign and take in the gorgeous views of the city. Continue you on your morning of exploration through fabulous West Hollywood’s Sunset Strip, where the stars of today and yesterday continue to party at clubs like Whisky A-Go-Go, House of Blues, Sky Bar, Viper Room and many more.
After roaming through Hollywood, make your way to the exclusive residential neighbourhoods of Beverly Hills that larger tour buses cannot go. You will see the mansions of today's superstars including Tom Cruise, Halle Berry, Al Pacino, David and Victoria Beckham, Bruce Willis as well as former residences of legends such as Ozzy Osborne, Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.
Along the way you’ll also drive along Rodeo Drive to see the stores where the rich and famous shop, including Bijan, Gucci, Prada, Harry Winston Jewellers, and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel which featured in 'Pretty Woman'. Make sure you're camera ready... you never know what celebrity you might see shopping and dining.
The tour finishes with a visit to the International Farmers Market, the largest open air market in Los Angeles, with more than 140 shops, restaurants, markets and cafes. Here you will also find The Grove, with its charming “Main Street” where you’ll find a worldwide variety of gourmet restaurants and cafés to dine at along with a boastful selection of shops filled with the latest fashions and wares that will make you want to shop ‘til you drop.
9.30am. Hotel pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Around 4 hours.
Hotel pick-ups are only available from Beverly Hills, Bel Air, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Universal Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles area hotels. If you are not staying in one of these areas you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (12 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hollywood City Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Actual celebrity homes visited on the tour varies and particular star homes cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel pick-ups are only available from Hollywood, West Hollywood, East Hollywood, Universal Hollywood, Mid Wilshire, Downtown Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air and Century City. If you are not staying in one of these areas you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hollywood City Tour
- Does this tour stop to let guests take photos?
No - For the majority of the time you will be on the bus. If there is available parking at the Hollywood sign guests are sometimes allowed a brief stop but this can't be guaranteed.