Los Angeles Champagne Brunch Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect antidote to a hectic sightseeing schedule, enjoy a leisurely harbour cruise with free-flowing champagne and a delicious brunch buffet.
Our guide to Los Angeles Champagne Brunch Cruise
Set off from glorious Marina del Rey, where abundant sunshine and salty breezes keep you relaxed and comfortable on this soul-refining cruise.
You’ll be welcomed aboard with a bottomless glass of champagne before sampling the delicious buffet stocked with classic American breakfast dishes, plus plenty of seasonal lunch entrées and richly decadent desserts.
Then, sit back and enjoy relaxing background music and gorgeous views of Southern California’s world-famous beaches, luxury yachts, celebrity mansions, and delightful sea life.
After the cruise, you're likely to be treated with free live entertainment in Fisherman's Village (*most weekends) with comfortable seating, outdoor dancing, ice cream and more.
Fisherman's Village is a sleepy place much of the week, but Sundays, it comes alive with great local bands and activities from neighboring businesses.
Champagne Brunch Buffet Menu (subject to change).
- Freshly Baked Croissants, Scones, Cheese Danishes, Bagels and Muffins
- Cinnamon Swirl French Toast with sliced berries, maple syrup and whipped butter
- Classic French Crepes with sweet cream
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Fresh
- Seasonal Mixed Green Salad with a variety of dressings
- Harvest Pasta Salad
- Variety of Fresh Made Pasta and Vegetable Salads
- Chilled Prawns with a creole style cocktail sauce
- Fresh Catch of the Day
- Scrambled Eggs with Herbs and Cheese
- Country Roasted Potatos with sautéed peppers and onions
- Crispy Bacon Strips and Sausage Links
- Breakfast Quiche
- Choice New York Strip Loin
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- Premium Cakes and Tortes
- Cream Puff, Cookies, Petite Fours Miniature Fruit Tartlets Brownies and Pecan Bars
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles Champagne Brunch Cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is not included. It is your responsibility to get to the boarding point.
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the schedule departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Unfortunately the boats aren't suitable for wheelchair users.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date