Best of Florence Audiopen Self-Guided Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to explore Florence!
Explore Florence in complete freedom and at your own pace whilst listening to the audio commentaries from your personal audiopen. Discover all the main sights in Florence including the Church of San Lorenzo, the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, the Baptistery of San Giovanni and many more!
Our guide to Best of Florence Audiopen Self-Guided Walking Tour
Take the unique opportunity to explore the charming city of Florence in a funny, interactive and independent way.
The fantastic easy to use audiopen was designed for you by expert local guides allowing you to see all the iconic monuments of the city centre. This personal guide is yours for the whole day, allowing you to explore at your own pace. Simply pass the pen on one of the points of interest located on the map and your audiopen will provide you with commentary about the monument you have reached. Learn interesting facts about the Renaissance period and the famous and powerful Medici family, plus you can play back the commentaries as many times as you like, meaning you won’t miss a thing!
The itinerary includes: The Church of San Lorenzo, the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with Brunelleschi's Dome, Palazzo Strozzi, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, the Church of Santa Croce, Piazza Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio.
Located just outside the city centre at walking distance, don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Church of San Miniato al Monte. Standing atop one of the highest points in the city, you can enjoy the most spectacular panoramic views of the old town.
All this sightseeing making you hungry? Why not select lunch option and enjoy a delicious Tuscan lunch with drinks in a historic restaurant in the old town.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of Florence Audiopen Self-Guided Walking Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You may collect your audiopen device from 8.30am and it must be returned by 7.45pm on the same day Monday to Saturday or 4.30pm Sunday. If the device is not returned in time, you will be charged another day of rental.
- Photo I.D is required to collect your audiopen device.
- A deposit of 40 Euros is required in case of loss, damage or theft and will be refunded on return of the device.
- The device that will be delivered is under your responsibility, in case of loss, theft or damage, you will be charged the deposit of Euro 40.
- The audiopen device does not require headsets, however, you can use your own if you wish.
- Children aged 0 to 6 years old are free of charge. Proof of age may be requested. Lunch is not included for free children and must be paid at the location if required.
- Children under 7 years old will not be provided of Audiopen and map. If a child wishes to have a pen and guide they will need to pay the full adult price.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions for Best of Florence Audiopen Self-Guided Walking Tour
- What should I bring with me?
We recommend you wear comfortable shoes. Please note, appropriate clothing is recommended to visit places of worship.