Tuscany Experience: Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti from Florence
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book now and discover the very best of Tuscany!
Venture into Tuscany on this full-day trip from Florence. See the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, pass through unforgettable landscapes, enjoy wine tasting in Chianti and much more. If you have a day free, this is a tour you don't want to miss!
Our guide to Tuscany Experience: Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti from Florence
Your unforgettable day starts in the morning with a tour of Pisa. Here you will have plenty of free time to admire the cathedral, the baptistery, the monumental cemetery, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the most famous symbols of Italy.
Next, enjoy an authentic Tuscan lunch in a typical winery in the stunning Chianti Hills on the slopes of San Gimignano. Take a leisurely stroll through the vineyards and discover local wines in a tasting experience enriched with some local culinary specialties.
Following lunch, explore one of the most beautiful medieval villages of Tuscany, San Gimignano, known as the "Medieval Manhattan” for its famous tall towers. Here, you will have free time to explore the town center, the charming craftsmen’s shops along the maze of cobbled stone streets and small squares.
Continue on with a panoramic view of the Chianti countryside before arriving in Siena. Here, you can have free time to explore at your lesisure or you can choose to add on a guided tour. Your expert guide will take you through Siena's most beautiful streets and sites including the most important squares, from Piazza del Campo to the Cathedral. Pass through the stunning contrade that characterizes this city and as the tour comes to an end enjoy some free time to grab a cup of coffee (at your own expense) or do a bit of shopping to take home with you.
Your return to Florence will have a gorgeous sunset in the backdrop, making for a perfect ending to an unforgettable day spent in Tuscany.
Daily from April - October and Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from November - March.
Around 11.5 hours
The Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center located inside the train station Santa Maria Novella 'Salone Biglietti' Area
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tuscany Experience: Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti from Florence
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Fruit juice will be provided for children under the age of 18 at the winery.
- Infants aged 0-3 years travel for free and must sit on a parents/guarians lap.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Meeting point: The Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center located inside the train station Santa Maria Novella 'Salone Biglietti' Area.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- *Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 24 hours before the tour. No refunds for bookings cancelled or amended less than 24 hours prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.