Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore one of Italy’s most captivating landscapes
Spend the day discovering the Italian beauties on this fascinating tour to Cinque Terre from Florence. Explore the picturesque fishing villages by train, see the vibrant colors of the charming streets, enjoy a boat tour to admire the Cinque Terre and much more!
Our guide to Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
Led by an experienced local guide, choose this incredible sightseeing tour to the Cinque Terre from Florence for an amazing experience in the four most picturesque Italian villages: Manarola, Vernazza, Manarola and Riomaggiore, which are perched on cliffs above the sea and are protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will see stunning vistas as the vivid colours of the residences are reflected in the azure water.
Manarola is the first stop, where you will be fascinated by the romantic atmosphere of what is called "the Pearl of the Cinque Terre".
Next, you'll take the trains from village to village to experience the other famous villages of Vernazza, Manarola, and Riomaggiore. Disembark at each stop to experience the streets, aromas, and flavours of this great region of Italy. You will be enchanted by the unique panorama of the Ligurian coast that plunges into the crystal clear sea. In your free time, why not enjoy the taste of some of the most delicious Italian dishes (own expense) and take some unique photographs to show your friends and family back home.
A boat trip to see the splendour of the Cinque Terre's colours reflected in the waters will be the perfect way to round off your stay once the tour is complete. You will see the fishing boats still active and the vast flora that embellishes the rock of the coast.
As you head back to Florence comfortably by bus, this is the perfect time to reflect on your day and review all the fantastic photographs you have taken on this wonderful excursion to the Cinque Terre.
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from April - October
Around 13 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
- In case of adverse weather conditions the boat ticket will be replaced with a train ticket.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Infants aged 0-3 years travel for free and must sit on a parents/guarians lap.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Meeting point: The Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center, located inside the train station Santa Maria Novella 'Salone Biglietti' Area.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- *Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 24 hours before the tour. No refunds for bookings cancelled or amended less than 24 hours prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.