Go Miami Card Two Day Ticket
4 stars: Based on 21 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With the Go Miami Two Day Card you have access to over 40 top Miami attractions enabling you to create your perfect Miami sightseeing experience. You can visit as many of the attractions as you like for the duration of your ticket.
Our guide to Go Miami Card Two Day Ticket
Create your own ultimate Miami experience based on what you like to do while enjoying tremendous savings on individual entrance prices. You can visit as many of the attractions as you like over the course of a day and this only constitutes one days use.
Your Go Miami Card also includes a full-colour Miami Guidebook containing useful information on the included .attractions plus sample itineraries and also gives you exclusive discounts in many shops and restaurants.
Free Admission with the Go Miami Card Tours & Cruises
- Miami Duck Tours - tour Miami’s inner harbor and waterfront and see the city like no one else can.
- Gator Park Airboat Tours Take a famous airboat ride deep into the Everglades National Park.
- GoCar Tours: The Storytelling Car - Ride in your personal, storytelling, GPS-guided tour vehicle as it navigates past the sites
- Island Queen Cruises – a leisurely sightseeing cruise along Miami Beach.
- Island Queen Cruises - Bayside Blaster Thrill seekers, race through Biscayne Bay to the celebrity-filled islands of Miami Beach known as ‘Millionaire’s Row’.
- Miami City Tour and Short Everglades Tour
- Special Everglades Experience Tour
- Jungle Queen Riverboat - 3-Hour Daily Sightseeing Cruise on the New River, gliding past Millionaire’s Row.
- Horizon's Edge Casino Cruise - Slot machines to blackjack and Three Card Poker, the ship offers plenty of fast-paced gaming.
- Palm Beach Princess Cruise - delivers style, activities, amenities and winning excitement on its 5-hour long lunch or dinner cruises.
- Bar Hopping Shuttle Get picked up from your hotel room and escorted to the hottest parties in town, with no entrance fee and no hassles at the door. Outdoor Attractions: * Miami Seaquarium - Visit the only place where you’ll see the graceful beauty of four Pacific white sided dolphins combined with the awesome power of a three ton killer whale.
- Jungle Island - Take a walk on the wild side as you encounter thousands of animals and plant species.
- Miami MetroZoo - Explore the animals and plants of the world at Miami’s state of the art animal kingdom.
- Deering Estate at Cutler - A truly unique park in South Florida, the grand Deering Estate at Cutler provides breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and transports you to a different era.
- Miami Beach Bicycle Center - What better way to see beautiful South Beach than on a bicycle?
- Coral Castle
- Schnebly Redland's Winery - Visit the Southernmost winery in the United States.
- Pelican Harbor Seabird Station - dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of sick, injured and orphaned wild birds in and around Miami's Biscayne Bay. Museums:
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - This extraordinary European-inspired estate includes a house filled with art and furnishings, ten acres of gardens on Biscayne Bay, a hardwood hammock (native forest), and an historic village.
- Miami Science Museum -The Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium covers topics ranging from the environment, sciences and cultural heritage.
- Bass Museum of Art - The permanent collection includes more than 3,000 works of art.
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens - One of the premier historical homes in South Florida.
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum The Gold Coast Railroad Museum is known for preserving and exhibiting, operational historic railroad equipment.
- Historical Museum of Southern Florida - The Historical Museum is dedicated to telling the story of South Florida and the Caribbean.
- Lowe Art Museum
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Wings over Miami - displays and flies military and classic aircraft to share the history of flight.
- Wolfsonian Museum
- Jewish Museum of Florida
ORLANDO ATTRACTIONS (included with the Go Miami Card):
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Admission Badge
- Cypress Gardens Adventure Park Admission
- Gatorland free train ride & free gator chow
- Fun Spot Action Park
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Miami Card Two Day Ticket
- The Go Miami Card gets you in to each and every one of the included attractions. There is no restriction on how many attractions you visit.
- The card is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for ANY 2 calendar days out of a 14 day period, so you do not have to use the card over consecutive days.
- Attraction Tickets Direct will issue you with a Go Miami Card Ticket voucher which is easily exchanged in Miami Beach for your Go Miami card and guidebook.
- Individual attractions may be withdrawn without notice.
Attraction Tickets Direct will issue a Go Miami Card Ticket voucher which is easily exchanged for the Go Card and Guidebook at the Go Miami Card Redemption Centre in Miami Beach.Please note, you cannot purchase a ticket at these locations.