Sky Lagoon Pure Pass Admission Only
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Nestled on a stark, stunning coastline, Sky Lagoon feels a world away from everyday life. Iceland’s newest geothermal lagoon honours centuries-old bathing culture, embracing the warmth of a people tied closely to sea, sky and the power locked deep within the land.
Our guide to Sky Lagoon Pure Pass Admission Only
For centuries, Icelanders have trusted the calming, healing effects of geothermal water to help make them one of the happiest people on earth. Our 7-step rejuvenating Sky Ritual brings this culture to life for every guest and is included in the Sky Lagoon experience. Choose the admission package that suits your schedule and budget.Pure Pass includes admission, the Sky Ritual and public change facilities. Sky Pass includes admission, the Sky Ritual and private change facilities with our signature amenities.
Take part in the Ritual
For centuries, Icelanders have trusted the calming, healing effects of geothermal water to help make them one of the happiest people on earth. Sky Ritual brings this culture to life for every guest.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sky Lagoon Pure Pass Admission Only
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Minimum age for this tour is 12 years old.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.