Sky Lagoon Pure Pass with return transfers
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourself in warmth at the oceanside geothermal lagoon. The dramatic North Atlantic Ocean stretches out before you.
Our guide to Sky Lagoon Pure Pass with return transfers
Above, glowing sunsets and stormy skies dazzle, and sometimes the dancing Northern Lights put on a stunning all-natural show. Sky Lagoon is about that Icelandic feeling of warmth and wonder. Join us for rejuvenation and inspiration at the edge of the world.
Sky Lagoon the Ritual
Relax your mind, body and soul. Try something new. Step out of your comfort zone with the 7-step spa ritual. All of these are possible with Sky Lagoon's The Ritual, a truly unique journey that's at the heart of Iceland's newest geothermal experience.
Transfer times from Reykjavík to Sky Lagoon:
From Reykjavík: 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm and 7.00pm
From Sky Lagoon: 3.30pm - 5.30pm - 7.30pm and 9.30pm
BSÍ Bus Terminal or hotel/guesthouses in Reykjavik.
Daily 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm and 7.00pm
Approximately 2.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sky Lagoon Pure Pass with return transfers
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Depending on hotel locations etc. this can sometimes take 15-45 minutes. Once everyone is present, your tour will depart.
- Minimum age for this tour is 12 years old.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.