Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Are you ready for the ultimate city adventure?
Krakow is one of the most visited cities in Poland and Europe and home to countless museums, monuments and artefacts as well as a thriving nightlife and restaurant scene. With this ultra-convenient, hop-on hop-off ticket, getting around has never been easier!
Our guide to Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
Personalise your journey to Krakow and do all the things that you want to do with an easy-to-use ticket that allows you to get on and off as many times as you wish at multiple, conveniently located stops around the city.
Hop off at stop 3 to visit Wolnica Square, Kazimierz. The old Kazimierz Town Hall is a central landmark of this city. Grab a coffee in a nearby cafe and enjoy the open space. You can even visit the Ethnographic Museum nearby to immerse yourself in the history of European cultures.
Another must-see attraction is located at bus stop 5. Here you'll find Schindler's Factory, a museum dedicated to Krakow's experience during the Nazi occupation in World War II.
Hop off at stop 7 to enrich yourself with the heritage of Krakow as you'll be able to see the gothic-style Barbican Gateway, which was once a barrier protecting the city in the 15th century
Red Line (Subject to change)
The route operates from 10 am until 4.20 pm and a full loop takes 90 minutes.
- Stop 1: Wawel Royal Castle, Old Town (Straszewskiego Street. opposite the Radisson Blu Hotel).
- Stop 2: Blonia Meadows, National Museum, Cracovia Stadium
- Stop 3: Kazimierz - Wolnica Square
- Stop 4: Ghetto Heros Square
- Stop 5: Schindler Factory, Modern Art Museum
- Stop 6: Jewish District
- Stop 7: Kazimierz, Engineering Museum
- Stop 8: Wawel Castle
- Stop 9: Blonia Meadows, National Museum, Cracovia Stadium
- Stop 10: Kosciuszko Mound
- Stop 11: Conference Center, Riverside
Tour runs daily between March and December. Boat upgrade available between April - mid-November.
10.00am until 4.20pm.
Ticket is valid for 24 hours or 72 hours, depending on your chosen option.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- Times and itinerary are subject to change
- Buses run every 30 minutes.
- The tour takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period depending on which option you have chosen.