Krakow Old Town Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Admire centuries-old churches and Renaissance architecture on this fascinating walking tour of Krakow Old Town, known as the city of Polish kings and bishops and Poland's and artistic hub. You will also see Kazimierz, once a former city but now a district of Krakow.
Our guide to Krakow Old Town Walking Tour
Perfect for first-timers in Krakow, discover the most important sights of the Old Town with the help of a local, knowledgable guide on this fascinating walking tour.
After meeting up with your group - numbers are limited to ensure a more personal experience - head towards Floriańska street, the most famous street of Krakow, before reaching St. Mary's Basilica.
Take a walk through the main market square and see the Cloth Hall - first medieval marketplace in Krakow, St. Adalbert's Church, and the Town Hall Tower with the head of Eros Bendato beneath.
Afterwards, you will have a chance to admire the Wawel Hill, on top of which, sits the marvelous Wawel Castle - historical residence of the royal court of Polish kings.
Over a short break, enjoy a traditional Polish Obwarzanek (Pretzel) before proceeding to the Kazimierz Jewish Quarter where you will learn the history of each synagogue with its legends and historical events.
Soak up the unique Kazimierz atmosphere, where Polish and Jewish cultures cross, before the tour finishes in Wolnica Square.
Friday and Sunday
10.00am. Jana Matejki square 2
Approximately 4 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow Old Town Walking Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- Child rates are available for guests aged between 6 and 15.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Krakow Old Town Walking Tour
- Are children allowed on the tour?
Yes, they are and guests aged 6-15 years old are eligble for the child price.