Madrid Highlights & Bernabeu Stadium Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This experience combines all the elements of the Panoramic Madrid sightseeing tour with the chance to explore the legendary home of Real Madrid Football Club.
Our guide to Madrid Highlights & Bernabeu Stadium Tour
Departing from central Madrid, enjoy a panoramic city tour that reveals the Spanish capital’s arab, medieval and Hapsburg legacies. Learn about Madrid’s Moorish roots in the ancient buildings of the Barrio de la Moreria, the old Moorish quarter. Then take in the Renaissance and baroque buildings of the Hapsburg era in Calle Mayor, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa. Photograph the elaborate baroque fountains, and see the famous Prado Museum.
Pass Monumento de la Encarnacion, Puerta de la Opera, Puerta del Sol and other well-known sights and squares, and learn that it was during the reign of Charles III in the 18th century that Madrid became an important cultural and scientific center, attracting artists and intellectuals.
View the grand exterior of the Royal Palace, then see the sights of contemporary Madrid’s graceful boulevards Gran Vía and Paseo de la Castellana. Admire graceful squares such as Plazas de Espana, Puerta del Sol and Puerta de Alcala, and pass the lovely Casa de Campo and Retiro parks. The tour also takes you past Madrid’s university and bullring.
For football lovers, the undoubted highlight of the tour is the chance to explore the home of Real Madrid Football Club. You will have the chance to walk in the footsteps of some of the most famous names in football history. See the locker rooms and walk through the tunnel on to the pitch. The tour also includes the press room and the presidential box and culminates with the chance to see the new Trophies Exhibition, which shows off the silverware won by the most successful European club of the 20th Century.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Highlights & Bernabeu Stadium Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
- This tour ends at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
- Real Madrid reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to schedule of matches, training sessions or special events. Please check opening schedule before your visit.
- On Match Days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick off, with access only to the museum and the panoramic view of the stadium.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Due to the works being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the Tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: The perimeter of the playing field; the virtual reality area; the Presidential Box; the first team dressing room and the dressing room of the visiting team; the players' tunnel and the pressroom.