Magnificent Melbourne City Sights & Yarra River Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a seat and enjoy the bustle of Melbourne's city!
Experience the wonderful blend of historic architecture and modern skyscrapers, vibrant cafes and cosmopolitan restaurants, colourful parklands and beautiful waterways.
Our guide to Magnificent Melbourne City Sights & Yarra River Cruise
You will be collected from your hotel and taken to the corner of Flinders & Russell Street at Federation Square, the departure point of your tour. At 8.10am join your coach to commence a morning tour of Melbourne.
View examples of Melbourne architectural splendour including St. Pauls Cathedral and the Princess and Regent Theatres. See the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square, stroll around Melbourne’s Royal Botanic Gardens. View the Fitzroy Gardens and see Captain Cook’s Cottage (entry at own expense).
You will also have a chance to see the bustling Queen Victoria Market and Albert Park, home to the Australian Grand Prix. Visit the Shrine of Remembrance and see the Southbank waterfront precinct, then cross the Bolte Bridge for great city views.
At the conclusion of the City Tour, board your river cruise boat for a relaxing one hour cruise along the spectacular Yarra River which will show you Melbourne from a very different perspective. Cruise concludes at approximately 1.00pm at Princess Bridge.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Magnificent Melbourne City Sights & Yarra River Cruise
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Your exact pick-up time will be advised when you reconfirm the tour locally.
- Hotel drop off is not included. Cruise concludes at approximately 1.00pm at Princess Bridge.
- Times are approximate. Schedule may be rearranged on the day.
- A person 16–17 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years and over.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 passengers.
- Children under 2 years of age travel free of charge if seated on parents lap.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.