Key West Trip from Miami
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Journey to Florida's southernmost point and enjoy free time to explore the colourful streets and the breathtaking beach at your own pace!
Our guide to Key West Trip from Miami
Key West is a place full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind and the lovely restaurants and cafes will exceed all your culinary expectations. After arriving, enjoy roughly five hours of free time to explore Key West on your own.
There's so much to do that you'll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway Home, take a trolley or train tour, enjoy a kayaking eco-adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise - the possibilities are endless. No activities are included, so you have maximum freedom to choose your own activities.
One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square - a place where many people gather for a spontaneous daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
Daily, year round.
The pickups will be from 6:00am to 7:30am
Around 12 hours.
Tips & Tricks - Key West Trip from Miami
The Everglades are just a short hop from Miami and a visit is highly recommended.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Key West Trip from Miami
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Please present your voucher to the Gray Line Representative on the day of your tour.
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours before its scheduled time.
- This tour does make a rest stop on the way to Key West.
- Approximate free time in Key West is from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.