Miami Seaquarium with Transport
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend a memorable day at wonderful Miami Seaquarium where you can see Lolita the Killer Whale, TV’s Flipper the Dolphin, endangered sea turtles and manatees, sea lions, and millions of tropical fish among the many attractions.
Our guide to Miami Seaquarium with Transport
Both adults and children alike are sure to enjoy Miami Seaquarium, a 38-acre tropical paradise packed with marine exhibits including a colossal 750,000 gallon aquarium which houses a seemingly endless number of brightly coloured tropical fish.
There is plenty of fun for all the family to enjoy at Seaquarium.
At dolphin lagoon you can see TVs Flipper the Dolphin and friends demonstrating the grace and intelligence of bottlenose dolphins or perhaps head to the shark channel where you can see these amazing 200-pound predators being fed.
Be amazed by Lolita the Killer Whale as she performs with dolphins and don’t miss the crocodile flats where you can see large collection of Nile Crocodiles.
Finally, stop at Discovery Bay where you can view turtles, alligators, Florida birds, fish and other wildlife in a natural mangrove forest environment.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Seaquarium with Transport
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Ticket price includes pick-up and drop off from all hotels located within Miami Beach only.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.