Miami Segway at Sunset Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Kick start a night out in Miami with a Segway Sunset Tour which takes in all the sights of South Beach and finishes with cracking views of the sun setting across the ocean as the city lights up for the night ahead.
Our guide to Miami Segway at Sunset Tour
After spending a day at the beach... why not take in the sunset in style on this Sunset Segway Tour, the perfect way to cool off and kick start a night on the town!
You will be given a safety briefing before being given plenty of time to get to grips with the easy-to-use Segway and then it is time to hit the road. You will enjoy a tranquil glide around South Beach and South Point, culiminating in spectacular views and a glorious Miami sunset.
The tour departs at 6pm and ends at the perfect time for dinner and drinks!
- Guided tour of South Beach on Segway
- Admire the Art Deco architecture, see the high-end restaurants and hip clubs
Daily, year round.
5.00pm: October 1st - March 31st; 6.00pm: 1st April - September 30th.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Segway at Sunset Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- Advanced reservations are required and tour does not allow walk-up customers
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time - the tour will not wait for late arrivals and there is no refund should you miss your tour
- Ticket includes use of a new i2 Segway and helmet
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund
- Segway participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh 100-260 lbs (45 kg-117 kg). Women who are pregnant are not allowed to ride.
- Please wear closed toe shoes.