Miami Seaquarium - Admission Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy amazing marine mammal shows, make a feathered friend at the new Penguin Isle exhibit, see world-class sea life exhibits with manatees, sea turtles, sharks, rays and learn about wildlife rescue and marine animal care at the Conservation Outpost.
Our guide to Miami Seaquarium - Admission Ticket
All the family will enjoy a day of learning, laughs and entertainment at the Miami Seaquarium which is located just a few minutes away from downtown Miami.
Your daily admission ticket allows you to explore the stunning variety of tropical marine life that inhabits the aquariums lining the walls of the Top Deck Dolphin area; view a variety of tropical birds, including Cockatiels, Macaws, Flamingos and Peeps, the resident peacock; as well as meet the newest creatures to call Miami Seaquarium their home – African Penguins living at the brand new Penguin Isle.
One of the most popular shows at Miami Seaquarium is the Flipper Dolphin Show. This show takes place at the FlipperLagoon, film location for much of the popular 1960s television show of the same name.
The Flipper dolphins demonstrate the grace and intelligence of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. The show includes jumps, spins, tailwalks and flips, all choreographed to music and accompanied by lively and informative narration.
Miami Seaquarium offers a wealth of interactive and educational activities. From discovering sea turtles, meeting the newest creatures, and learning about conservation efforts, there is something for everyone.
Miami Seaquarium is minutes from downtown Miami, on the Rickenbacker Causeway, on the way to Key Biscayne.
The park is opened daily from 10:00am to 6.00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Seaquarium - Admission Ticket
- All attractions are subject to temporary maintenance, safety or inclement weather shutdowns.
- Please allow at least 4 hours to see all shows and exhibits. Show times vary from day to day and are established each morning.
- Aquatic animal parks are crowded places with many distractions and wildlife. Please be alert to your surroundings, including elevations in surfaces, wet and slippery surfaces, uneven ground, stairs (which may be wet and slippery), landscaping, tree roots, rocks, man-made structures, patron possessions left lying around the park or in pathways, etc.
- Most attractions, shows, and restaurants are accessible to guests with disabilities, including those using wheelchairs. However, there may be attractions, activities, or areas of the Park, which may not be safely accessible to all persons. Please contact the park at least 48 hours in advance of your visit should you require special assistance.
- Animals of any kind are not allowed in the park, except for legally-defined service dogs or as may otherwise be required by law to assist those with disabilities.
- Children under 13 years of age may NOT be at the Park without adult supervision.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Park.
- Please note selfie-Sticks are strictly prohibited in the Park.
Frequently Asked Questions for Miami Seaquarium - Admission Ticket
- Is there a kennel to put our dog in while we visit?
No, the park does not have any type of facilities for pets. Only service dogs with proper identification are permitted on park grounds.
- Are there any wheelchairs or strollers available for the public?
Yes, there are wheelchairs and strollers available for rent from the Guest Services area at the entrance of the park on a first come, first serve basis.
- When is Miami Seaquarium closed?
Miami Seaquarium is open 365 days a year.
- Is it possible to get a list of all main show times?
Show times do vary from day to day and are established each morning. In general, it takes about four hours to tour the whole park, and the best times to arrive to see the full cycle of shows and presentations are 9.30am and 12.00pm.