The Game of Thrones Revisited Iceland
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A Trip to the Far Northern locations of Game of Thrones.
Game of Thrones fans won't want to miss this tour which takes you to a plethora of stunning filming locations which were actually used in the smash-hit TV series!
Our guide to The Game of Thrones Revisited Iceland
Icelanders take great pride in their ancient sagas and so it’s fitting that “Game of Thrones”, a drama as deep and dark as some of the country’s glacial lakes, was filmed in Iceland. If you’re a fan of the series you’ll love this tour that traces the footsteps of your favourite characters through the beautiful scenery - where the characters loved, fought and marched onwards to claim their rightful destiny.
This tour takes you to a variety of locations and you’ll get to experience these gems of nature just like the cast members. Take in the majestic, sweeping views, feel the spray of the dancing waterfalls, capture the distant panoramas and experience the stunning stillness and solitude of the land.
Under careful guidance from an Icelandic actor on the program, you will be transported to the ancient kingdoms of this epic TV series. You will journey to the dramatic gorges of Þingveillir and the stomping ground of the White Walkers. Visit the trail of the Wildlings from North of the Wall. Walk amongst the cliffs and crags provided by the magnificent nature at Þingveillir and get to know the symbolic significance of the setting in context to the plot.
To raise the hair on the back of your neck the tour takes you to Þjórsárdalur valley and the Settlement Era Viking Lodge where the greatest massacre of the series took place and the most elaborate scene of the series so far was shot.
As a bonus, you can also see locations used in other films such as “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”.
Varies, see calendar.
10.00am. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Around 8 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Game of Thrones Revisited Iceland
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guest houses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.