Golden Circle Classic & Sky Lagoon Bathing Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend the day exploring some of Iceland’s most iconic sights before rewarding yourself with a soak in the magical geothermal waters of the Sky Lagoon.
Our guide to Golden Circle Classic & Sky Lagoon Bathing Experience
Combining the Golden Circle and Sky Lagoon, this breathtaking tour takes you on a wondrous journey through Iceland’s staggeringly raw beauty. It ends with the ultimate Icelandic indulgence: a luxurious soak in Sky Lagoon, a geothermal spa where the ocean meets the sky. Go on a journey that brings you the experiences of walking among geologic marvels, witnessing an erupting hot spring, discovering a magnificent waterfall, and unwinding in an outdoor geothermal spa.
Start the day with a trip to Þingvellir National Park, the birthplace of Iceland’s Viking-age parliament and a site of great geological wonder—Iceland’s only UNESCO World Heritage site on the mainland.
Next visit Gullfoss, one of Iceland’s most powerful and picturesque waterfalls, before heading to Geysir, the home of Iceland’s most famous hot springs and other geothermal features, including a geyser that erupts every 7 to 10 minutes.
Once you've had your fill of scenery, it's time to treat yourself to the thermal waters of the Sky Lagoon.
Just outside Reykjavik is the Sky Lagoon, an incredible thermal spa where the ocean meets the sky at the edge of the world. It‘s based on using the best of Iceland from nature, beauty, wonder and warmth. The lagoon is perfect for rejuvenation and relaxation for the mind, body, and soul in pure geothermal water.
- Start by settling in and relaxing at the lagoon and breathing in the fresh Icelandic air.
- It’s time for the glacier cold pool for only the bravest, leaving you with increased blood flow and tighter skin as well as a natural high!
- Visit the sauna and its breathtaking view.
- Balance the heat by going slowly through the cold fog-mist space by taking a deep breath and refreshing your senses.
- Apply the signature Sky Body Scrub for glowing skin.
- Step into the steam and allow the moisture to maximize the hydrating benefits of the body scrub.
- Enjoy the moment in a pure gentle shower and feel the result of the ritual.
The Sky Lagoon opened in May 2021 and offers a state of the art locker rooms, showers, and changing facilities, as well as a bar and restaurant area. After 2 hours of enjoying the Sky Lagoon’s miraculous waters, a return transfer is waiting for you, rejuvenated and refreshed.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle Classic & Sky Lagoon Bathing Experience
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels, guesthouses and bus stops starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised of specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Iceland has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.