Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels Return Airport Transfer
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Quick and reliable transportation to and from Keflavik Airport...
Take the hassle out of travelling when you book this frequent and reliable airport return transfer. Available every day of the week, all year round this is the perfect way to transfer between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik hotels and guest houses.
Our guide to Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels Return Airport Transfer
This prompt, reliable and courteous service is available 7 days a week to connect with all scheduled passenger flights to and from Iceland through Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
Conveniently located right outside the terminal building door, the modern comfortable coaches leave the airport about 30 to 40 minutes after every flight arrival up until 6.30 pm.
This means that even if your inbound flight is delayed your reservation will not be affected and you can easily catch the next departure.
To ensure the quickest service possible the coach takes passengers straight from Keflavik airport to the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Reykjavik where shuttles are waiting to deliver passengers to hotels and guest houses.
How does the return journey work?
Simply call Grayline 24 hours before your flight is due to depart to arrange your pick-up. You will be collected and transfer via the Gray Line Bus Terminal onward to Keflavik airport.
Daily, year round.
Transfers operate 7 days a week to co-incide with scheduled flights. The last departure from the airport is at 6:30pm and the last departure from Reykjavik to the airport is at 5:30pm.
Approximately 45 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels Return Airport Transfer
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location to be collected.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
Coaches leave from Keflavik airport about 30 to 40 minutes after every flight arrival which means that even if your inbound flight is delayed your reservation will not be affected and you can easily catch the next departure.
- To ensure the quickest service possible, coaches take passengers straight from Keflavik airport to Gray Line Bus Station in Reykjavik where shuttles are waiting to deliver passengers to hotels and guest houses.
- You must reconfirm your return transfer from Reykjavik to the airport locally at least 24 hours before your departure time.
- Most airlines require that you arrive at the airport at least two hours before your flight departs, so please choose your departure time with that in mind.
- Transfer duration between the airport and the Gray Line Bus Station in Reykjavik takes approximately 45 minutes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.