Golden Circle & Langjokull Glacier by SuperJeep
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See three exceptional Icelandic sights - Thingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall on one itinerary on on this incredible Super Jeep tour where you will immerse yourself in the country's nature, geology and history while taking some impressive photos!
Our guide to Golden Circle & Langjokull Glacier by SuperJeep
Explore Iceland's Golden Circle on this fascinating tour which also includes an adrenaline-pumping off-road drive to Langjökull glacier, the second largest ice cap in Iceland!
The first stop is Thingvellir National Park where the Icelandic parliament was founded over 1000 years ago.
Here you will see how the earth is ever-so-slowly pulling apart along the North-America and Eurasian tectonic plates and you can even stand where the Viking settlers stood centuries ago to edict national laws.
Next, you will visit the Geysir geothermal area in Haukadalur where you can see geysers, hot springs, steam vents and eerie blue algae. Strokkur is one of the largest and most powerful geysers and erupts almost every 5 minutes!
The final stop of the Golden Circle takes you to Gullfoss waterfall, which many consider to be the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, as it is both high and mighty and stumbles dramatically in a deep gorge.
After recharging your batteries at Gullfoss Café it's time to head off-road across glaciers and highlands, splashing through rivers and the rough terrain. You will enjoy the landscape from your super Jeep while occasionally stopping next incredible sights.
Then visit Faxi, a small but beautiful waterfall, and then the amazing Kerið crater before driving back to Reykjavik.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle & Langjokull Glacier by SuperJeep
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- A minimum of two passengers are required in order for the tour to operate.
- There is no overall maximum groupsize as such but each vehicle used normally seats a maximum of 6 passengers.
- The supplier reserves the right to alter tours due to weather or road conditions or any other circumstances out of their control. This includes cancellation at any moment during the tour to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
- A child rate is available for children under 12 years old.
- Please note that the age limit for snowmobile tours is 6 years old.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. If your hotel isn't on the pick-up list, a convenient nearby pick-up point will be advised.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.