Best of San Francisco eBike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Ride the hills of San Fran on an e-bike!
Explore the quaint neighborhoods of San Francisco with this scenic four-hour guided electric bike tour. Starting from Ghirardelli Square, the tour will ride past Hayes Valley, Alamo Square, Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, the Mission, and more!
Our guide to Best of San Francisco eBike Tour
San Francisco is famous for its scenic beauty and cultural attractions, with iconic landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge. A “must-do” while visiting the foggy city is biking the bridge into sunny Sausalito and taking the ferry back to Fisherman’s Wharf.
This guided tour takes about four hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour. The tour begins at our Ghirardelli Square location right at Fisherman’s Wharf and takes guests into some of the most historically interesting spots of San Francisco, including the Mission, Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, and Alamo Square.
Bikes can be collected from 757 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94109
757 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94109
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of San Francisco eBike Tour
- Guests must be over 16+ to ride an eBike
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bikes.
- Group size of a maximum of 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Best of San Francisco eBike Tour
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and have closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.