SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Admission Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit Australia's number 1 attraction - Sea Life Sydney Aquarium!
Nowhere else will you find a larger collection of Australian aquatic life with over 11,500 animals, the largest Great Barrier Reef display in the world, an extensive collection of huge sharks and rays, and mermaid lagoon home to Pig and Wuru two playful Dugongs.
Our guide to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Admission Ticket
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium takes you on an underwater journey through Australia's unique freshwater and marine aquatic environments. Along the way, you'll encounter some of the world's most incredible animals, including the beautiful dugongs - 2 of only 5 on display anywhere in the world - huge sharks, massive stingrays, majestic turtles, jellyfish, platypuses, penguins, sea dragons, thousands of tropical fish and much, much more.
- STREAMS AND BILLABONGS - Delve through the branches to discover Australias freshwater animals including the elusive platypus and freshwater turtles.
- SYDNEY HARBOUR - Here, among the stilted piers and platform decks of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquariums Sydney Harbour exhibit, you will discover animals that are native to one of the most iconic harbours in the world.
- ROCKY SHORES - Move up the coast to the shoreline to discover the Australian animals that call the fringes of our oceans and harbours home.
- BAY OF RAYS - The new Bay of Rays area at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, houses the most colourful combination of Australian rays ever displayed together.
- MANGROVE SWAMPS - The mangroves of northern Australia are subject to tropical wet and dry seasons, providing a regularly changing habitat for a diverse group of animals.
- SOUTH COAST SHIPWRECK - Set amongst this beached shipwreck environment you can discover a vast array of animals native to the Southern Oceans.
- DUGONG ISLAND - Home of our Dugongs - beautiful animals which legend has it were mistaken for mermaids by early European sailors arriving in Australia's waters.
- SHARK WALK & SHARK VALLEY - Face your fears by walking amongst huge Grey Nurse Sharks, Sandbar Whalers and Lemon Sharks.
- GREAT BARRIER REEF - The Great Barrier Reef exhibit here at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is the largest in the world - just like the Great Barrier Reef itself!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Admission Ticket
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium on Darling Harbour is open 365 days a year.
- Opening times vary by season and can also be subject to change due to special events.
- Please be advised that you may experience queue lines during weekends and holiday peak periods. We advise that you allow extra time for this, particularly if you have young children.
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is a large attraction and we recommend that you allow around 90 minutes for your visit. Last admissions occur 1 hour before closing each day.
- There are cafes and gift shops at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, some of which are accessible to non-paying visitors. Toilets are also available in the foyer for visitors or cafe and gift shop customers.
- The aquarium is wheelchair accessible throughout the attraction. There are ramps connecting each level so care should always be taken. Part of the attraction is floating and attached to the wharf so the ground may be slightly uneven depending in tide times. Please mind your step at all times.
- Wheelchairs may be borrowed from the admissions area if required. Please note that wheelchairs are on a first come, first served basis, and cannot be booked or reserved ahead of time. You will be required to leave your ID behind while you use the wheelchair.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Admission Ticket
- Is SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium wheelchair friendly?
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium has extensive wheelchair access facilities throughout the attraction and wheelchairs are available for free hire from guest services on arrival. Please be advised due to the steepness of our ramps that lead down to our deeper oceanariums (Shark Valley and Dugong Island), wheelchair users may find they require extra assistance.
- What is the Glass Bottom Boat?
The Glass Bottom Boat is a 20 minute behind-the-scenes tour of our huge Great Barrier Reef oceanarium (30 minutes for the 11.00am shark feed tour). The glass bottom enables you to get an incredible view of hundreds of tropical fish and some of the reef's more famous predators, sharks, as well as sawfish and other cool animals found on the real reef.
- What age are children?
A child is considered 4-15 years. 3s and under enter SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium free of charge.
- Can children visit the attraction without supervision?
No. A child must enter the attraction with an adult (18 years and above) for safety reasons.
- Is there a parent and child room inside?
There is a family room located mid-way through SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and also at the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium gift store.
- Is there food inside?
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium has a snack bar midway throughout the attraction for paying guests, and there are food outlets in the main foyer, which are open to paying guests and all members of the public visiting Darling Harbour.
- Are there any storage facilities available?
Unfortunately, for security reasons, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is unable to store any items for guests.